The Donald speaks out against “#Metoo” | Page 13

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Daddy af, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Amerikuracana Yellow Card

Amerikuracana
    No he didn't.

2. Culombo Green Belt

Culombo
    what he said on that tape is women 'allow' him to get sexual with them .. because well .. they want it .. because he's a high status guy .. of course the left misinterprets it to smear trump and then of course you have sherdog haters doing the same

Bald1 likes this.
  3. Culombo Green Belt

Culombo

https://www.dailywire.com/news/9788/7-things-you-need-know-about-central-park-jogger-aaron-bandler#

-Antron McCray: “We charged her. We got her on the ground. Everybody started hitting her and stuff. She was on the ground. Everybody stompin’ and everything. Then we got, each—I grabbed one arm, some other kid grabbed one arm, and we grabbed her legs and stuff. Then we all took turns getting on her, getting on top of her.”

Kevin Richardson: “Raymond [Santana] had her arms, and Steve [Lopez] had her legs. He spread it out. And Antron [McCray] got on top, took her panties off.”

Raymond Santana: “He was smackin’ her, he was sayin’, ‘Shut up, bitch!’ Just smackin’ her…I was grabbin’ the lady’s tits.”

Kharey Wise: “This was my first rape.”-

those are pretty elaborate visuals from people who are innocent ..

I have no doubt they had some part in attacking that lady .. it was part of their mo ..

we have a problem in this country where certain people are defending piece of shit low life criminals over innocent citizens .. and in some cases award them millions of dollars for their troubles .. this country is high on some shit ..

the 'central park five' are PIECES OF SHIT who admitted they violently attacked people that night in that same park .. they were also previously convicted of beating a man unconsciously with a pipe .. they are violent criminals .. so who gives a fk if it turned out they didn't rape that 'one' lady .. they've probably raped anyways .. and we know they violently attack innocents .. so why are you people so enthusiastically defending them even if they didn't rape that one lady ? .. trump was right about them .. even if indirectly .. of course they get rewarded millions out of the whole deal when they should be in prison or living like dogs .. this is the backwards justice system we have in this country

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  4. tonni Brown Belt

tonni
    Maybe because you can't jail people for something they didn't do, and the real perpetrator gets away with it? It would mean they would stop looking for the real rapist and he can go around making more victims.

Kafir-kun and HomerThompson like this.
  5. Culombo Green Belt

Culombo
    sure but these people are by no means innocent .. so it's strange seeing people defend them as if they're some good people who've been wronged .. it would've been justice had they been shanked while in prison

6. tonni Brown Belt

tonni
    You want to put people in prison for crimes they didn't commit, because you don't like them? Your mentality is a big part of the problem.

Kafir-kun and HomerThompson like this.
  7. El anciano Blue Belt

El anciano
    Bravo Donald! Maybe there are 1 or 2 men who got pointed out incorrectly and you are more worried about them than the hundreds of women who were preyed upon

8. Culombo Green Belt

Culombo
    crimes they didn't commit ? are you blind or stupid or both ? .. they did commit crimes .. violent crimes .. fuck them .. these weren't innocent people minding their own business .. they deserved whatever bad karma they got ... they were guilty .. maybe not of that particular rape but they were guilty of violently attacking/terrorizing random people and knocking them unconscious .. they're fkn scum and deserved to be imprisoned indefinitely .. instead they were rewarded millions .. and stupid people like you support that ridiculousness

9. tonni Brown Belt

tonni
    They didn't rape that woman, yet you still want them jailed for it. I don't care about the virtues of their character, I care about whether or not they committed the crime of which they were accused. As should you.

10. whougonnacall Silver Belt

whougonnacall
    Again to be fair that message is often lies
    And beyimd any bias theres plenty to poke fun at ....again its the snowflake generation

Kafir-kun likes this.
  11. Bargey Red Belt

Bargey
    Still parroting that rubbish? lol

12. Overpressure Titanium Belt

Overpressure
    He did. Although he later claimed it wasn't his voice.
    It was probably John Miller.

Groping women who didn't invite it is sexual assault, even if they feel socially pressured to be silent.

Kafir-kun, HomerThompson and tonni like this.
  13. tonni Brown Belt

tonni
    police sketch of john miller
    [​IMG]

John Miller: Well, it just that he really decided that he wasn’t, you know, he didn’t want to make any commitment. He didn’t want to make a commitment. He really thought it was too soon. He’s coming out of a marriage, and he’s starting to do tremendously well financially. As you saw, he got his licenses five to nothing the other day and totally unanimous. And he’s really been working hard and doing well. And probably, as you know, there’s a real estate depression in the United States and he’s probably doing as well as anybody there is. And frankly, he wants to keep it that way. And he just thought it was too soon to make any commitment to anybody.

14. Bargey Red Belt

Bargey
    Haha so "invite" is the test now? "I invite you to grope me!" ROFL

Culombo likes this.
  15. Overpressure Titanium Belt

Overpressure
    God, I love what you bring to the table at our Sherdog family gatherings. At the kids table, the bowl of potato salad nobody touches

16. Culombo Green Belt

Culombo
    lol you sound like a feminist mangina .. do you wait for an 'invite' to kiss her as well ? .. you'd fit right in with this group .. which one are you, aids skrillex or carl the cuck ?

uppercutbus likes this.
  17. KojiW Purple Belt

KojiW
    Regardless of what I think of Trump(he is an idiot), in this instance he is dead on right.

18. HereticBD Steel Belt

HereticBD
    He didn't claim that at all. Somebody told somebody, who told told somebody, who then told some Liberal rag reporter that he was saying that.

No evidence was supplied to confirm it, and Trump never alluded to that being how he felt. Yet, the media ran some unfounded story for a week on it, and now you Libs treat is as a matter of fact.

Congratulations. You're a good little sheep.

uppercutbus likes this.
  19. Rational Poster Scourge of the War Room

Rational Poster
    I jaywalked in the past therefore I must got to jail for this rape.

Kafir-kun, HomerThompson and tonni like this.
  20. tonni Brown Belt

tonni
    Anything else is CUCK talk. obviously.