The Domin8or war wagon thread

Why wouldnt he answer though ?

Why bother answering? It's clear he has MORE IMPORTANT things to do than worry about someone ranked several spots below him calling him out. He is also not the only one Lineker is calling out cuz there's like 6 guys ahead of him in the rankings for him to call out. Moraes is probably concerning himself with training to beat the 2-3 guys ranked ahead of him and busy calling them out himself.

Plus, if he's fighting Cruz...then he should be concerned with that fight cuz a win over Cruz would catapult him ahead of Moraes in the rankings and probably get him a shot at the belt.

PS: Even Cruz ducked Moraes and chose to fight Lineker. Hahah :p

Cody who ? The guy who got KOd twice in a row ? Yeah i heard his manager ali saved him from some more concussions by not fighting someone like Lineker .

lol, you think Lineker would beat Cody? Not to mention, he still destroyed cruz. Nothing can change that, no matter how many tears you shed.

He's still my boy! Prepare to enter the Matrix MOTHERFUCKAS
maxresdefault.jpg

n3ktF4J.jpg

What im reading is cruz should fight cruz... carry on
??
Russell Doane AKA Domin8or hype thread

EDIT: nevermind I see TS added a pic of cruz in the OP, or it just loaded for me.

Last edited:
lol, you think Lineker would beat Cody? Not to mention, he still destroyed cruz. Nothing can change that, no matter how many tears you shed.
Lineker KOs that glass jaw Cody Necktats .

I hate to say it and I hope I am wrong but his body has taken to many problems and father time has started to move in a work his game so his constant absences and injuries plus father time puts him past his best days. I hope I am so wrong till I have to hide my head in the sand but I'm not.

I'm on this fucking train until the knees/wheels come off on this bitch

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKERS DOM "UNDERHOOKS" CRUZ DA GOAT IS BACK

CfjcVUZUUAACebt.jpg:large

CRUZ BLESS

WHO? He had like 7 fights in the UFC. WHAT A JOKE

TJ beating Cody doesn't negate the fact of Cody whooping Cruz.

Roses are red
Violets don't grow in mars
Cruz shouldn't walk to a cage
He should join "dancing with the stars "
Cruz won't get another chance at dilly-
cause Lineker pulls the upset
as he knocks him silly.

Back