The Domin8or war wagon thread

dawzz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The greatest bantamweighjt of all time is set to make his long awaited return @ UFC 233 January 26th and he is probably (Im pretty sure about it) serving as a backup plan for TJ vs Cejudo a quick reminder to you saying that the BW GOAT is done is that the last time you said this he came back and beat Silly Dilly to regain the belt he never lost . He is fighting John Lineker one of the most ducked bantamweight @ the moment and after this i think Dom should get a title shot against TJ vs Cejudo winner(we all know TJ is winning this bs fight right ?) and he is getting his belt back !

All aboard the train !
#WARTHEDOMIN8OR <datassdom>
dominick-cruz-ufc-fight-night-81.jpg

Im in. I think he will have to fight Cruz though before getting a title shot, even if he wins

Im in. I think he will have to fight Cruz though before getting a title shot, even if he wins
Yeah The Domin8or vs Dominick Cruz would be a hell of a fight .

Yeah The Domin8or vs Dominick Cruz would be a hell of a fight .
agree. hope he wins so we get to see it. I havent seen Cruz fight in awhile I hope he comes back soon . He probably makes more doing the Fox thing

Kinda hope he gets highlight reeled.

Lineker hits hard but is flat footed

On paper this a good match up for cruz

Great style match-up.
Lineker throws bombs but Dom is so elusive.
Has all the makings of a great fight.

Moraes doesnt want that smoke .

Moraes is calling out guys ranked AHEAD of him. Why would he bother calling out someone ranked a few spots under him when he can call out the Champ?

Moraes is calling out guys ranked AHEAD of him. Why would he bother calling out someone ranked a few spots under him when he can call out the Champ?
Why wouldnt he answer though ?

Know what was awesome? When Cody mopped the floor with him.

<{cruzshake}>

It's harder to maintain a career in the lower weightclasses especially if you're injury prone.

Know what was awesome? When Cody mopped the floor with him.
Cody who ? The guy who got KOd twice in a row ? Yeah i heard his manager ali saved him from some more concussions by not fighting someone like Lineker .

Back