The Division v2: Where Consoles Rule

If I had 10-15 more seconds, I would've extracted successfully.

Have you extracted successfully yet? I'll try to be on around 2pm Eastern tomorrow (Tues). We CAN DO IT!!!!

somehow... :(

When even TotalBiscuit likes the DLC, you know it's good.

Did they fix all the constant nonstop glitches with that latest huge game changing update?
Really wanted to play this game but it was just so glitchy I couldnt even get past the opening missions

haven't played this game in a long ass time, but i did somewhat enjoy the mechanics, just didnt like that the main purpose once youre max level is simply to farm loot.

did they fix things? what has changed?

haven't played this game in a long ass time, but i did somewhat enjoy the mechanics, just didnt like that the main purpose once youre max level is simply to farm loot.
What else is there is a game like this?

I played a little bit on the free weekend. It was decent, but the controls layout and response sucked imo.

Got this recently during a steam sale. Decent game, but the fps drops, lags and crashes are infuriating. It even locks up my PC sometimes.

What else is there is a game like this?

He just wants to farm, bro

Farming_simulator-15_console-05.0.jpg

Last stand is alright. It's pretty chaotic. I hate how 1.6 changed the Pakhan entirely. They randomized the perks.

Veteran Laws of Division:

1. If you're wearing a tactical boost (firearms) perk during a tier 5 legendary mission you are clearly still in your PVP pajamas. Between ballistics shields, medics, shotgunners, you will damage nothing and revive no one and everyone will secretly think you're lame
  2. If you brought your under 30 noob buddy to a tier 5 legendary mission trying to power-level him, you have killed everyone already with your potato battle-buddy, guarenteed
  3. If you can't kill a challenging level enemy in underground tier 4 or lower in a single clip, your supposedly 256 equipment build is made of potato
  4. If you think survival mode can only be played solo or with a full 4 squad and you don't play in teams of 2-3 you are a potato
  5. If you bought the Historian for tier 5 work thinking it would beat all other 256 sniper rifles, you are a potato who occasionally makes firecracker noises
  6. If you host the Power Plant mission on tier 5 legendary, you will be timed during everything and fail to kill all enemies in under 9 minutes because your entire team is potato and that mission is unbeatable, go ahead and try
  7. If you cleared every freemode side mission in every district you are a huge nerd and we will all laugh at you
  8. If you DZ grind to get all your gear you are the game's equivalent of isis, and you are a huge nerd, plus veterans will not trust your potato-murdering ass
  9. If you grind underground maxed out or missions maxed legendary, you are an honorable knight of the round table, because legendary essentially eats your health builds alive and spanks heavily all who dare enter
  10. If you do repeat Incursions for your gear and/or complete all versions, you are an alien and/or Captain Planet
  11. If you grind solo pve survivals for your gear, you are The Loneliest Man In The Universe and you definitely need a hug
  12. If you grind Last Stand for your gear you have discovered gaming clans and/or steroids

these are the 12 commandments

Last edited:
*Walks through cobwebs*

So....for ANYBODY who remembers this game or who has heard of it, they finally released 1.8 with a new area unlocked. And, no, it's not an expansion of the map northward or southward. It's the pier.

Back