The Disappearance of Shelly Miscavige (a Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath thread)

Yep, im pretty sure this is true, the same happened a a few years back when Miscavige released the "New age of Technology" into the world, basically toppling all the stuff LRH put in place and invalidating everything everyone who originally worked with Hubbard knew, the guy is dug into power like a tick

New Age of Technology?

I can't say I've heard anything about this. I'll have to look into it.

i was looking scientology videos on youtube and i found clips of the simpsons episode of the Movementarians, im guessing its a joke on scientology and its hilarious

Lawyers:

Leader:

Recruitment:

New Age of Technology?

I can't say I've heard anything about this. I'll have to look into it.

I found out about it on a Chris Shelton podcast when he was interviewing Nora Crest (?), she was born into the church and almost died to get out of the Sea Org

I found out about it on a Chris Shelton podcast when he was interviewing Nora Crest (?), she was born into the church and almost died to get out of the Sea Org

I'll have to look into it because I don't think the OT tracks have changed over the years.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you see a picture of David Miscavaige, and your demon senses dont run wild, you should consult a neurologist.

If you see a picture of David Miscavaige, and your demon senses dont run wild, you should consult a neurologist.

well, a demon is a creature of fiction that has real powers, its evil of course and actually scares people.

Miscavige is a limp dick cocksucker who you could take out with a high speed water balloon

well, a demon is a creature of fiction that has real powers, its evil of course and actually scares people.

Miscavige is a limp dick cocksucker who you could take out with a high speed water balloon

except he essentially has paid spies, harassers, lawyers, and a mountain of security personal and sycophantic cult members who would readily take bullets for him.

except he essentially has paid spies, harassers, lawyers, and a mountain of security personal and sycophantic cult members who would readily take bullets for him.

He's basically a Bond villain. At least, that's how I see him.

You give the guy too much credit, there is nothing around the guy, maybe the lawyers but thats it, nobody is gonna take a bullet for the guy, he is not worth shit and everyone around him knows this

You give the guy too much credit, there is nothing around the guy, maybe the lawyers but thats it, nobody is gonna take a bullet for the guy, he is not worth shit and everyone around him knows this

You're forgetting one thing: The people at the top are rich because of him.

You're forgetting one thing: The people at the top are rich because of him.

I dont know, i personally think some the money gets funnelled into Miscavige's offshore accounts and the majority of the money goes straight into Tom Cruise's pocket, there is no way Cruise is so much of a dumbshit to be that deep into the church without being given a big cut of the scam

I understand your desire to not give him any credit, but he is by all accounts incredibly intelligent and wily. I wouldn't underestimate him.

Can you tell me more about the New Age of Technology?

I dont know, i personally think some the money gets funnelled into Miscavige's offshore accounts and the majority of the money goes straight into Tom Cruise's pocket, there is no way Cruise is so much of a dumbshit to be that deep into the church without being given a big cut of the scam

I dont know. I cannot speak about Cruise being financially compensated officially, but I do know they give him perks on top of perks. Jets, vacations, houses. Even if they aren't paying him cash, they're still paying him. Cruise is over 50, I'm sure this is a case of him being on top, and not wanting to leave the perch. He's not the number one action star anymore, and the Mummy didn't help, so his ego needs it's fix one way.

Can you tell me more about the New Age of Technology?

Not much really, from what i've heard on Chris Shelton's podcast and i can remember right now the new age of technology is about new methods on how to "apply" scientology, which is done by auditing and taking courses, so it basically handed out new forms to audit and all auditors had to be re-trained

I dont know. I cannot speak about Cruise being financially compensated officially, but I do know they give him perks on top of perks. Jets, vacations, houses. Even if they aren't paying him cash, they're still paying him. Cruise is over 50, I'm sure this is a case of him being on top, and not wanting to leave the perch. He's not the number one action star anymore, and the Mummy didn't help, so his ego needs it's fix one way.

Yeah that is correct, also Cruise has his own personal Sea Org members as staff that basically do anything he wants like a team of assistants from a cult that call him Sir, they also serve as human shield (metaphorically) between him and the world as they accompany him to the sets of movies he's in so outsiders dont get too close

Yeah that is correct, also Cruise has his own personal Sea Org members as staff that basically do anything he wants like a team of assistants from a cult that call him Sir, they also serve as human shield (metaphorically) between him and the world as they accompany him to the sets of movies he's in so outsiders dont get too close

Cruise is simply a pathetic case.

The bad one is John Travolta. Dude is clearly gay, and yet they held it over him so he would not leave the church. That's mob shit. That case is also pathetic as well, considering he would not lose job 1 if he came out.

Cruise is simply a pathetic case.

The bad one is John Travolta. Dude is clearly gay, and yet they held it over him so he would not leave the church. That's mob shit. That case is also pathetic as well, considering he would not lose job 1 if he came out.

Yep, i think big time celebrities like Cruise or Travolta have nothing to fear, unless the church can pin a murder on them or some shit, because either of them could just lash out and do a worldwide press conference and destroy the church, thats why i think they get a cut of the action

Not much really, from what i've heard on Chris Shelton's podcast and i can remember right now the new age of technology is about new methods on how to "apply" scientology, which is done by auditing and taking courses, so it basically handed out new forms to audit and all auditors had to be re-trained
I think I found it. People are saying it's a cash grab. Just trying to resell edited content that already exists.

I think I found it. People are saying it's a cash grab. Just trying to resell edited content that already exists.

Yeah, i dont know if its related or not, but every single time a Hubbard book is re-edited everyone has to buy it, you have to buy everything, everything if you have the 3rd edition and they relaunched it but its the same you have to get it

Back