The difference between the South and the North

the south is like

k2i9lw.gif

while the north is like

1h88ia.gif

muahahahahahahahahahahaha_by_nopeofficer-d9ac2bc.gif

I absolutely hate southern accents. Always have.

As a foreigner I think it's the sexiest accent in the world. Even sexier than Russian/Eastern European. I've said it before but I don't get how America has the sexiest accent on the planet and they only ever use it in films like Slingblade and Deliverance. Jacking off to retards and inbred rapists doesn't feel healthy at all

that Po Boy chicken strip sandwich dude linked looks phenomenal right about now

House Stark >>> House Lannister

What would happen if I as an Englishman strolled into one of the most racist parts and started hitting on a southern lady in say a dinar?

Im white, I have a goatee but its refined, I wear jeans but they are navy and im unemployed, I also have a car in my garden I no longer drive but ive just left it there

C'mon down and see for yourself what Southern hospitality is. @BringBackTRTforFairness

kAq6HQVQmK5WM.gif

As a foreigner I think it's the sexiest accent in the world. Even sexier than Russian/Eastern European. I've said it before but I don't get how America has the sexiest accent on the planet and they only ever use it in films like Slingblade and Deliverance. Jacking off to retards and inbred rapists doesn't feel healthy at all
Does it really stop you though?

And you should watch Nashville. Hot ladies with southern accents, may turn you on almost as much as the inbreds.

There is no such thing as "The North"... (this isn't Game of Thrones)...

Winners focus on Winning.
Losers focus on Winners.

I am a Korean-American dude from NYC that did a road trip via car in my early 20's. I drove all the way down the Eastern seaboard through Virginia, Tennessee, Carolinas, New Orleans, Mississippi, and all the states in between to different Texas cities (Dallas, Waco, San Antonio. Houston, Austin and different towns in between.)

I naively thought I would encounter crazy racism/KKK shit in states like TN. But to my surprise most people treated me just fine and were nice EVERYWHERE. Just normal people. I went to the most cowboy -ish of bars along the way but I was treated completely fine.

I would also like to add I went to the "black" areas of those Southern States too (like Memphis) and was treated fine there too. People are people man.
Do you have an accent? I live in the Northeast and drove down to North Carolina with my ex gf. People were friendly and would ask, "how ya'll doing?" and as soon as i responded their faces usually turned to disgust and disappointment and that was the end of the conversation. Was not impressed by the south. At all.

Do you have an accent? I live in the Northeast and drove down to North Carolina with my ex gf. People were friendly and would ask, "how ya'll doing?" and as soon as i responded their faces usually turned to disgust and disappointment and that was the end of the conversation. Was not impressed by the south. At all.

I said "Oh Harrrro" as soon as I met people and started bowing.

TBF, nobody likes the NE accent.

Back