The difference between the South and the North

Is this it? @SammyPops @irish_thug

11352335_967007129986862_673909463_n.jpg

Nope but nice job!

Girls up north are definitely better. I'm in North Carolina and was shocked how many fine girls were walking around Alexandria VA and D.C.

NYC too. Not sure about moving up that way though, sooner go to Texas.

D.C is still the South pretty much....maybe the South Lite. I lived in two different parts of Northern Virginia for a couple of years. Some of the hottest women in the world are in NYC, but the rest of the Northeast....no

Last edited:
Same deal though. Genetic time bomb. By 35, she'll stop working out as hard, and definitely stop counting calories.
The kids will realize then they grow up that tits like that are just a novelty and finding a chick with brains and a good heart will move up on a priority list.

The kids will realize then they grow up that tits like that are just a novelty and finding a chick with brains and a good heart will move up on a priority list.

I don't care about brains and a good heart, but those tits will look awful by 27. If they don't already.

according to that map, El Paso is Republican Soldiers?

I was stationed there, uh ya on literal Fort Bliss. But the city itself is 683k, and 81% Hispanic.....

also when I was a senior in High School, the state of Virginia still celebrated LeeJacksonKing day....

as in, you guessed it, Stonewall Jackson and Robert E. Lee (two slave holding Confederate Generals btw) and MLK Jr on the SAME DAY.....

da South
This was as late as 2000 ftr
just for proof that I didn't make this up:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee–Jackson–King_Day

Texas alone is wildly diverse. Even in Portland, you drive out about 30 minutes and you're in a racist backwoods type of place that would give the worst parts of Texas a run for their money. North vs South is a really antiquated idea.
Which Portland?

mmmm, what do they use for the gravy?

Im thinking beef stock, beer, chicken sausage, onions, cellery, rice, herbs

the south is like

k2i9lw.gif

while the north is like

1h88ia.gif

I lived in Texas for most of my life and recently moved up to Washington state. The main difference to me is that shit is a lot more expensive up here and the white people here are very timid and frail.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back