The depletion of manfuel

Armbars

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
1. long days at work
2. two kids(2 and 6 months)
3. lack of exercise due to 1 & 2

Felt like shit last few months, 0 energy, low sex drive and complete lack of enthusiasm to do anything physical due to stressful days and no spare time. So I go to the doctors to get some blood tests done. My Testosterone is fucking shot, 6 nmol/L which in american is 147 ng/dl. Never dabbled with steroids or other hormone modifiers.

So, doctor rightly so has suggested doing another test. I can't see the results changing by anything much. It was a morning test after my normal sleep.

If the results come back the same, any dietary tips you guys have? and anyone here have experience with TRT or whatever its called.

No experience with TRT, but I would suggest exercise a lot, I've heard that doing strength programs forces your body to boost its testosterone production, can't verify. Eat healthy, eggs, leafy greens, fish (although once again I've heard Tuna boosts your testosterone production, don't really know), berries / grapes. Maybe consider doing yoga a couple mornings a week, and last of all you need to chill out :) Try not to stress about shit, or it'll destroy you.

If you're putting in the long days at work to try and get ahead for your kids, I can tell you in my personal experience it wasn't worth it. I did the same thing when my first was born, for about 2 years, and then after dealing with work politics I kind of said "fuck this" and went to my regular 30-40 hour weeks, and I've never been happier. I'm now a single dad raising them both on my own, they're 4 and 2, and I work just enough to put a little aside, but I get to pick them up from school and daycare, do all sorts of dope shit with them in the evenings and weekends, I have enough time that I'm going back to school and I workout 4ish times a week + whatever training I can get done.

The work one is a killer, there's a huge stigma about guys and busting their ass and I can tell you personally it was not even close to worth it for the extra couple gs it net me at the end of the year.

and anyone here have experience with TRT or whatever its called.

you didnt mention how old are you...
are you overweight? obese?

well...i have been diagnosed with secondary hpogonadism due to psychiatrich medication i cannot live whithout. Low test at 30 years and fucked in the head cince 18. Could not get erections, was gaining fat easily, felt a little depressed, mood was not ok and not having gains at the gym despite being a gym rat.

Well, i started taking nebido wich is supposed to be one of the best testosterone meds available for TRT. You take one shot at every 3 months. It did not worked for me. But it does not mean it is not good for you.

I am now taking one shot of testosterone every month and its being great. Im about to take the 5th shot and my body composition got better ( i do exercise daily and eat decently well). Sex drive is a lot better.

I am really enjoying it.. Men cannot live whithout testosterone, believe me. I dont know for how long you have low T, but i assure you it can change your life.

There is a few options your doctor may present you concerning treatments. The kind of testosterone i take make me wake up with a boner in the first two weeks of the month when T is peaking, then it just stabilize at normal range. Its been fun.

Forget about tribulus, maca, or whatever alright? it does not work.
If you have to take TRT, just do it. I have no regrets about it, i dont mind if a have to be on it for life. I have had bigger problems in life than that.

oh, yeah, i take one shot of T every month on my right butt cheek. It does not hurt, i cant barelly feel it. It gets a little sore the day after sometimes but come on...

and i plan to collect and store my semen if i want to have kids in the future.

thats it.

No experience with TRT, but I would suggest exercise a lot, I've heard that doing strength programs forces your body to boost its testosterone production, can't verify. Eat healthy, eggs, leafy greens, fish (although once again I've heard Tuna boosts your testosterone production, don't really know), berries / grapes. Maybe consider doing yoga a couple mornings a week, and last of all you need to chill out :) Try not to stress about shit, or it'll destroy you.

If you're putting in the long days at work to try and get ahead for your kids, I can tell you in my personal experience it wasn't worth it. I did the same thing when my first was born, for about 2 years, and then after dealing with work politics I kind of said "fuck this" and went to my regular 30-40 hour weeks, and I've never been happier. I'm now a single dad raising them both on my own, they're 4 and 2, and I work just enough to put a little aside, but I get to pick them up from school and daycare, do all sorts of dope shit with them in the evenings and weekends, I have enough time that I'm going back to school and I workout 4ish times a week + whatever training I can get done.

The work one is a killer, there's a huge stigma about guys and busting their ass and I can tell you personally it was not even close to worth it for the extra couple gs it net me at the end of the year.

Literally felt like this for 2 months. It was like a sudden crash. I mainly eat a lot of veg and meats anyway. Exercise has been redundant for a while, lame excuse I know but I don't have the time.

Work is real busy at the moment. Im doing 11 hours + days most of the week. Weekends are a bit of a mess too. I should try and reduce the amount of time I work.

you didnt mention how old are you...
are you overweight? obese?

well...i have been diagnosed with secondary hpogonadism due to psychiatrich medication i cannot live whithout. Low test at 30 years and fucked in the head cince 18. Could not get erections, was gaining fat easily, felt a little depressed, mood was not ok and not having gains at the gym despite being a gym rat.

Well, i started taking nebido wich is supposed to be one of the best testosterone meds available for TRT. You take one shot at every 3 months. It did not worked for me. But it does not mean it is not good for you.

I am now taking one shot of testosterone every month and its being great. Im about to take the 5th shot and my body composition got better ( i do exercise daily and eat decently well). Sex drive is a lot better.

I am really enjoying it.. Men cannot live whithout testosterone, believe me. I dont know for how long you have low T, but i assure you it can change your life.

There is a few options your doctor may present you concerning treatments. The kind of testosterone i take make me wake up with a boner in the first two weeks of the month when T is peaking, then it just stabilize at normal range. Its been fun.

Forget about tribulus, maca, or whatever alright? it does not work.
If you have to take TRT, just do it. I have no regrets about it, i dont mind if a have to be on it for life. I have had bigger problems in life than that.

oh, yeah, i take one shot of T every month on my right butt cheek. It does not hurt, i cant barelly feel it. It gets a little sore the day after sometimes but come on...

and i plan to collect and store my semen if i want to have kids in the future.

thats it.

classed as overweight on the BMI but not in bad shape... 5'10" 206 lbs

Thanks for the info on the TRT. I'm hoping its not that serious, as its a sudden thing over the last two months, I was always ok before that.

The six month old is going to be time vampire for sure.

I have two kids and work a lot. Basically the only way to make it work is to prioritize working out and food prep. Leave work? -- make sure you have a plan for working out. Don't buy fast food, prepared food - that shot will add up.

Another thing that I've found is that if I turn on the TV and crash on the couch for any more than 10 mins, my body shuts down during the work week. Game over. I will often either plan to work out, go to the climbing gym or for a bike ride directly from work. That works the best for me.

The thing I still struggle with is travel for work. Working out is one problem but food is a bigger problem. It's so tough to eat healthy and keep carbs down when traveling for work. I try to find grocery stores and take it one meal at a time.

Meal prep helps too, Sunday is usually my errand day, but when I can I'll prepare at least multiple snacks for the entirety of the week, and if I can get to it do several meals at once. It's certainly a big adjustment but with desire and focus you can manage. The crazy hours at work was the biggest issue for me, and once I cut that out my stress and health changed drastically. Way more enjoyable for me to spend the time doing judo with my 4 year old than having some extra beer money every weekend.

Magnesium, Zinc, B and C vitamins.

and anyone here have experience with TRT or whatever its called.
I'm on TRT. It's ok. It gives some energy, a massive boost in training recovery and increases libido. It makes your spunk pitiful and watery, though, no one man bukkakes after that anymore. Haven't noticed ball shrinking, possibly due to having practically no T production of my own from the start. Might be a different thing to those whose nads work as they're supposed to.

I've also noticed that I need less sleep. Prior I was a goddamn zombie if I had 2 nights in a row having less than 8 hours of sleep, now I'm doing fine with 6 even despite training heavy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back