The Definitive Multivitamin Thread

I'm not a big believer in multis anymore, but I do take them every 2nd or third day just in case.

I've used LEF Two A Day, and also Thorne Research Multis. The Thorne products are generally loaded with all the right forms of vitamins/minerals but it's almost too much. I take half the dose (around 3 caps) every couple days.

Both are generally good solid reputable brands.

G

Yep fundamentally I have an issue with someone saying something you can buy through them is the best, and I agree on price. I didn't formulate a strong opinion as I did not look at it in depth enough yet which is why I wanted to reserve judgment.

I'm not going to sugarcoat it, that multi is expensive as hell, and only way i would take it is if i had money to blow.

that article had my dying laughing by the end of it, literally spit my coffee all over my monitor. The mystery vitamin he was describing/searching for happened to be in the next town over, and just so happened to have everything on his check list. SMell his bull shit all the way over in boston

I feel like I can't trust anything online anymore. I want to buy supplements and I feel like every review I read is pimped out. It sucks because now that I have a full time job, I want to take what I put in my body very seriously but I feel like I can't trust where I'm going to spend my money. It's almost like I can trust the cheap shit no-name brand vitamins and supplements off the shelf of Wal_Mart more than the legitimate priced stuff online.

Bumping up this thread to hear new reviews and see if there are updates.

Sh*t. Just bought a 30 euros multi that contains iron :(

I'll try to eat it while drinking tea to impede iron assimilation.

Being a heavy drinker I just hope my liver won't explode :D

Starting to get into fighting and I wanted to know what a good multivitamin would be for me. I know I don't get enough veggies or fruits in my diet daily so I'm trying to find something that could help with that. I tried to search up the GNC Ultra Mega Greens from the OP's post but I couldn't find it, I'm not sure if it's discontinued or not. What's a good alternative to that or just anything that also has greens

Back