The Day An Irishman Ate His Words

Let me see if i got this right. According to you, conor has a free pass to say whatever he wants and never be held accountable because he doesn't mean it and he is just promoting the fight. He should never be believed or taken seriously ever again cause it's just a gag. He didn't really think he could dominate floyd he was just foolin. I've said it before and im gonna say it again. Get the fuck out if here with that bullshit. I ain't buyin it and never will. And if you believe it, you sir are a naive, blind, nuthugger, who would be able to see things much more clearly, if only you would brush conor's balls to the side and out if your field of view.....
Lulz these conor fanbois are a bunch of gutless twats.

When conor wins its because hes "mystic mac."

When he loses its "ah well its marketing."

Bwahahahahaa

Last edited:
Another thread keeping the man you claim to hate in the headlines

<36>

Lulz at how conor fanbois changed the narrative up from "conor's gonna k

Lulz these conor fanbois are a bunch of gutless twats.

When conor wins its because hes "mystic mac."

When he loses its "ah well its marketing."

Bwahahahahaa
20170903_111024.png

Another thread keeping the man you claim to hate in the headlines

<36>
anxietybitch3.gif

picsart_08-27-07-35-53-jpg.267843

Okay, going to break down what you wrote.

The fact that he was trying to sell a fight doesn't mean he doesn't really believe in what he said. I'm sorry, but he gets no pass here

Okay, so it is wrong for a fighter to have confidence in himself and believe in himself, just in case he loses. What type of logic is that? As for him trashing Floyd before the fight. If you really believe that Conor meant all that, you are a fool. Even when Conor wins, he speaks highly of his opponent?

Read what ufc fighters say about Conor, and they will tell you he is a different person off camera, very quiet back stage. Even Aldo said this about Conor. But if you were an actual Conor fan, which you are not, you would know this.

You can't just say the most outrageous shit and then expect that nobody remembers it after you've been proven wrong. Conor got really personal with Floyd. It's not just about him saying he was going to win. It's about his arrogance and his lack of respect towards Floyd and his skills and legacy. He and his fans talked a lot of trash. Now it's time for them to eat their words. You can be a popular figure without being absolutely
retarded on every level. Look at the Pacquiao fight. It made huge numbers without any sort of heavy lack of respect.

Conor has got personal with every single fighter he has faced. That is what he does. That is part of what made him rich and popular. Everyone knew that Conor would be trashing talking that is what he does. Been doing it since the begining!

And believe me, it doesn't bother me that he says what he says. But if i wanna point out the irony in the situation and laugh at him and his fans, so what? If you don't wanna be made fun of, don't put yourself in stupid situations. Be a little bit more humble and control yourself. It was his choice to go down this path. You gain a lot of easy fame and money, but you also allow yourself to be made fun of. It's the price to pay for all the millions.

Conor doesn't need you defending him, you dummy.

Okay let me ask you something. You said you used to be a Conor fan, right?
So, being a Conor fan, we're you the only retard who did not know he trashed talked and got personal in every single fight?

You are just proving my point, about you lying pretending you were a Conor fan, when obviously you were not because he has been doing this since he burst onto the ufc scene.

So, please explain that to me?
You dont get to decide when arrogance suits you.

lol Shinobi, reading your post history is simply amazing.

Conor is counting his millions because he dedicated his life to hard work, while you've dedicated your life to being jealous of him and posting hate after hate after hate.

Post all the pics you want, but it's quite apparent, Conor owns your soul.

conor-mcgregor-money-fight-post-presser.jpg

What does that have to do with the fact that the ass whooping that Conor took will live in until the end of time ?

How does that compare to all the Conor dickriders riding like the side bitches that they are, 24/7 ?

A proper pimp slapping. Just casually slapped Conor around the ring like a defenseless whore who stole his money, without breaking a sweat.

Great retort. I guess you have none, huh?

I can predict the future. If you engage, he will tell you you know nothing about boxing and call you a Conor hater. If you had joined recently he would also talk about your joining date.

I can predict the future. If you engage, he will tell you you know nothing about boxing and call you a Conor hater. If you had joined recently he would also talk about your joining date.

No one listens to you anymore! Only you're fellow haters!

God! I hope you all stay away from the ufc forum! Get your Conor fix somewhere else!

lol Shinobi, reading your post history is simply amazing.

Conor is counting his millions because he dedicated his life to hard work, while you've dedicated your life to being jealous of him and posting hate after hate after hate.

Post all the pics you want, but it's quite apparent, Conor owns your soul.

conor-mcgregor-money-fight-post-presser.jpg
Ugly suit. Even uglier guy. Yikes. Garbage shit post.

No one listens to you anymore! Only you're fellow haters!

God! I hope you all stay away from the ufc forum! Get your Conor fix somewhere else!

Only my fellow haters, you and plenty of other Conor dickriders that quote my posts. Still plenty of people.

Only my fellow haters, you and plenty of other Conor dickriders that quote my posts. Still plenty of people.

You are the one who is obsessed with someone you do not like. You spend so much time focusing on someone you hate, every single day!

What does that say about You?

Oh , I did not realise Conor glowed lol He is sitting down relaxing! You guys need to know how to distinguish Conor the fighter, and the real Conor!

Back