The Day An Irishman Ate His Words

You dumb sad! He still sold the fight! How much did he make, how much did Diaz Make? How much trash talk was there!?

Seriously lol
Let me see if i got this right. According to you, conor has a free pass to say whatever he wants and never be held accountable because he doesn't mean it and he is just promoting the fight. He should never be believed or taken seriously ever again cause it's just a gag. He didn't really think he could dominate floyd he was just foolin. I've said it before and im gonna say it again. Get the fuck out if here with that bullshit. I ain't buyin it and never will. And if you believe it, you sir are a naive, blind, nuthugger, who would be able to see things much more clearly, if only you would brush conor's balls to the side and out if your field of view.....

Let me see if i got this right. According to you, conor has a free pass to say whatever he wants and never be held accountable because he doesn't mean it and he is just promoting the fight. He should never be believed or taken seriously ever again cause it's just a gag. He didn't really think he could dominate floyd he was just foolin. I've said it before and im gonna say it again. Get the fuck out if here with that bullshit. I ain't buyin it and never will. And if you believe it, you sir are a naive, blind, nuthugger, who would be able to see things much more clearly, if only you would brush conor's balls to the side and out if your field of view.....

Course he is selling the fight! How on earth did he end up earning all that money in the ufc when only a handful have made over a million.

He trash talks, the haters watch him because they want him to lose, and then he has all his fans. Do you think if he was the normal run if the mill fighter, he would be where he is today?

Off camera you just have to read what of fighters say about him. He is quiet and respectful. Even aldo said the person you see on camera is not the same person in front of the camera.

See you guys just talk so much crap! And because people do not agree with you, you instantly call them a Conor lover.

Course he is selling the fight! How on earth did he end up earning all that money in the ufc when only a handful have made over a million.

He trash talks, the haters watch him because they want him to lose, and then he has all his fans. Do you think if he was the normal run if the mill fighter, he would be where he is today?

Off camera you just have to read what of fighters say about him. He is quiet and respectful. Even aldo said the person you see on camera is not the same person in front of the camera.

See you guys just talk so much crap! And because people do not agree with you, you instantly call them a Conor lover.

He might be more quiet and respectful off camera, but he still is delusional and i saw absolutely no evidence that he didn't mean what he said about Floyd. Do you have any evidence he didn't mean that? Or you simply believe he didn't and act like if everyone else has to believe in the same shit you do?

man

i was on holiday with my buddy when all those stupid press conferences were happening, every day we had more dumb shit to laugh at. shit was cash
It was the biggest circus I've seen for a fight. Conor was cringy beyond anything I could imagine. The NY show was beyond weird.

Sometimes life is really stranger than fiction.

He might be more quiet and respectful off camera, but he still is delusional and i saw absolutely no evidence that he didn't mean what he said about Floyd. Do you have any evidence he didn't mean that? Or you simply believe he didn't and act like if everyone else has to believe in the same shit you do?

I believe that he believed he could beat Floyd. Are you now saying it is wrong for him to have belief and confidence in himself?

Last edited:
It was the biggest circus I've seen for a fight. Conor was cringy beyond anything I could imagine. The NY show was beyond weird.

Sometimes life is really stranger than fiction.

i thought mayweather did well, that sort of shit is not what he usually gets up to. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HARD WORK

I believe that he believed he could be Floyd. Are you now saying it is wrong for him to have belief and confidence in himself?

Who said anything about being wrong? He simply got greedy and delusional. The respect you get from people is heavily linked to the way you behave. If you wanna go around being as arrogant as a human being could be, then you gotta expect some sort of repercussion. People who don't back up their trash talk end up looking stupid and are an excelent target for jokes. Let's also not forget he even went very personal with Floyd, mentioning that he couldn't read and that his gf cheated on him. He tried to humiliate Floyd on every level and ended up being humiliated. What's not to like about this? It's a unique situation that has amazing comedic value.

At the end of the day, Conor doesn't need you to defend him. Not sure why you make such an effort defending the guy. Do you think you're gonna change the outcome of the fight or the way me and others think about him? You won't. I will still laugh at him for saying so much dumb crap, and there's nothing you can do about it. There's nothing better than seeing a loud mouth getting humbled. You're wasting your time. Nothing you can do or say is gonna change our opinions.

Conor was fucking destroyed, rekt, humbled, humiliated, concussed, beat the snot out, beat the fuck out, and probably beat the shit out as well.

TOTAL DOMINATION.

You did not address my question. Is conor and what he says not to be held at face value because it is only him just trying to sell a fight? Can we let the cat out of the bag so that conor is no longer able to pull the wool over people's eyes by faking his confidence/anger just to sell a fight, hence fleecing the sheep out of their hard earned dollars?

Who said anything about being wrong? He simply got greedy and delusional. The respect you get from people is heavily linked to the way you behave. If you wanna go around being as arrogant as a human being could be, then you gotta expect some sort of repercussion. People who don't back up their trash talk end up looking stupid and are an excelent target for jokes. Let's also not forget he even went very personal with Floyd, mentioning that he couldn't read and that his gf cheated on him. He tried to humiliate Floyd on every level and ended up being humiliated. What's not to like about this? It's a unique situation that has amazing comedic value.

At the end of the day, Conor doesn't need you to defend him. Not sure why you make such an effort defending the guy. Do you think you're gonna change the outcome of the fight or the way me and others think about him? You won't. I will still laugh at him for saying so much dumb crap, and there's nothing you can do about it. There's nothing better than seeing a loud mouth getting humbled. You're wasting your time. Nothing you can do or say is gonna change our opinions.

You know what, everyone knows you talk crap, but please answer this question, the one you have been dodging.

You said you were a Conor fan up until Floyd. You said because of his trash talk you suddenly went off him, right?

Conor has been trash talking and getting personal since joining the ufc. Did you see how personal he got with aldo and Rafael dos anjos? You were a fan of his, but did not realise he was doing this in every fight, then suddenly, that all changed with Floyd.

Please explain how, as a fan, you somehow missed this?

Or is it you were lying, trying to get people to believe that you can trash talk him because you were a fan?

You did not address my question. Is conor and what he says not to be held at face value because it is only him just trying to sell a fight? Can we let the cat out of the bag so that conor is no longer able to pull the wool over people's eyes by faking his confidence/anger just to sell a fight, hence fleecing the sheep out of their hard earned dollars?

You would have to be an idiot if you did not know that was the case. What, you really think that is him 24/7 lol

And it works. He has all his fans and he even has the haters obsessed with him. Both have made him rich and successful. He is not taking his confidence! He is a confident fighter, and confident in his abilities.

Ali trashed talked for publicity too, he was also a different person off camera. Seriously! You should know this!

You know what, everyone knows you talk crap, but please answer this question, the one you have been dodging.

You said you were a Conor fan up until Floyd. You said because of his trash talk you suddenly went off him, right?

Conor has been trash talking and getting personal since joining the ufc. Did you see how personal he got with aldo and Rafael dos anjos? You were a fan of his, but did not realise he was doing this in every fight, then suddenly, that all changed with Floyd.

Please explain how, as a fan, you somehow missed this?

Or is it you were lying, trying to get people to believe that you can trash talk him because you were a fan?

It's about things making sense. I didn't think he was delusional when he said he would beat Aldo. They're both in the same sport. In MMA he earned the right to talk trash because he has proven to be a great MMA fighter. It's understandable why he would think so highly of himself in MMA. But in boxing? With zero fights going against the GOAT? It was just ridiculous. To say the greatest boxer of all time is basically shit and that he, with zero experience, is going to beat him in 1 round? This is such an incredible high level of delusion that made him look stupid.

I am still a fan of Conor. It's just that in a debate about Floyd vs Conor i'm gonna side with Floyd.

If Floyd tomorrow starts saying he will destroy the best MMA fighter in the world in 1 round and talking all sorts of crap about MMA fighters, i won't side with him because i will see him as completely delusional and out of his element.

Absolutely. Floyd is the impressive one between the two. I wonder how Conor's gonna look and fight when he's 40. IF he fights until then, which i doubt. But i bet that if he fights 5 more years his record will be padded with a good number of losses. Dana calls Conor the unicorn, but the true unicorn is Floyd. 21 years of career, undefeated, filthy rich, still looking amazing and healthy at 40. Floyd has the career every fighter wish they could have. Including Conor. I bet Conor would love to be undefeated and get to 40 looking 30.

That's a good point. I think Conor's roll is coming to an end. Like Ronda Rousey, he hasn't put in the years of effort, and hasn't fought enough. The aura of greatness and invincibility is, frankly, premature. I believe he will meet an end similar to Rousey.

It's about things making sense. I didn't think he was delusional when he said he would beat Aldo. They're both in the same sport. In MMA he earned the right to talk trash because he has proven to be a great MMA fighter. It's understandable why he would think so highly of himself in MMA. But in boxing? With zero fights going against the GOAT? It was just ridiculous. To say the greatest boxer of all time is basically shit and that he, with zero experience, is going to beat him in 1 round? This is such an incredible high level of delusion that made him look stupid.

I am still a fan of Conor. It's just that in a debate about Floyd vs Conor i'm gonna side with Floyd.

If Floyd tomorrow starts saying he will destroy the best MMA fighter in the world in 1 round and talking all sorts of crap about MMA fighters, i won't side with him because i will see him as completely delusional and out of his element.

It is not about making sense. It is about making history and making money. Anyone who has followed ufc or Conor, should not have been surprised at all. Conor is a once in a couple of generations fighter, in the sense that he is doing things that no other fighter has done, or will ever have the balls to do. It is not like every fighter is taking risks and always raising the bar.

The reason why he is so rich, and so popular now, is because of the way he is, the confidence he has.

If Floyd suddenly decided to fight Conor in the ufc. It would not bother me at all. If Floyd started saying he will beat Conor in the octagon, would not bother me at all. I would not start trashing him constant it because of something stupid like that.

At the end of the day, I still think you are lying, and have never been a Conor fan. This bashing him, just does not make any sense if you are a fan of his.

It is not about making sense. It is about making history and making money. Anyone who has followed ufc or Conor, should not have been surprised at all. Conor is a once in a couple of generations fighter, in the sense that he is doing things that no other fighter has done, or will ever have the balls to do. It is not like every fighter is taking risks and always raising the bar.

The reason why he is so rich, and so popular now, is because of the way he is, the confidence he has.

If Floyd suddenly decided to fight Conor in the ufc. It would not bother me at all. If Floyd started saying he will beat Conor in the octagon, would not bother me at all. I would not start trashing him constant it because of something stupid like that.

At the end of the day, I still think you are lying, and have never been a Conor fan. This bashing him, just does not make any sense if you are a fan of his.

Conor has given me no indication EVER that he could beat the greatest boxer ever. Zero.

Back