The Data That Turned the World Upside Down

MikeMcMann

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am posting this here instead of the War Room as I am not wanting to discuss the aspect of Trump and the Election and fail into that morass but rather the data mining aspect and the way it is being used in general.

Does this video or (if you prefer to read it instead) the article below resonate with you as reasonable and do you believe that big data is now able to have that much of an impact?

Would it concern you if you view it as true or do you not care?

The Data That Turned the World Upside Down

This link is from the Stanford University written article:

https://publicpolicy.stanford.edu/news/data-turned-world-upside-down

Can't speak much about the video yet, but I can tell you this.. I'd query the hell out of that big data.. SQL crew checking in

Can't speak much about the video yet, but I can tell you this.. I'd query the hell out of that big data.. SQL crew checking in
Hell YEAH!

Just make sure to add with (NOLOCK) so that you dont lock down such large data, bud!

Hell YEAH!

Just make sure to add with (NOLOCK) so that you dont lock down such large data, bud!
I may want to lock it down on purpose to bother people though!! :D :D then when people try to contact me to fix it I'll just send them filtered selfie vids of me dancing!

I may want to lock it down on purpose to bother people though!! :D :D then when people try to contact me to fix it I'll just send them filtered selfie vids of me dancing!
LOL, bud!

I feel like there could be a video released of trump in a cia office watching hillary poop thru xkeyscore and the world still wouldnt care. It just doesnt make sense how many people dont care about this. Even with this post my opinion is being dissected and analyzed, its fucking crazy. They said they have a personality profile for all 220 million adults that know exactly what you want and like.

in the study they said with 150 likes, they would know more about you than your spouse, maybe more than you even know about yourself.

Snowden was a true hero for fighting the system, even if its a losing battle.

Back