The Dark Lord vs Skeletor

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date

The Dark Lord of the Sith vs Skeletor

• Total voters
Skeletor decided he wanted big muscles, so he obtained them, despite the fact that he's a fucking SKELETON.

Anyone with the power to do that, can obviously crush some old fart that can't even force levitate to save his own life.

Clippy backing up Star Wars!!!!

One of my favourite lines

SchZDti.jpg

I remember watching RoTS in the theaters back in 05' and you can hear the audiance gasp in anticipation when the light Saber hilt fell down from his sleeve, as this will be the first time we will see Sidious use a light Saber.

Even though most of us already know that he will most likely be using a red blade considering he is a Sith, the moment of revelation that it was indeed a red blade is just really something. Its like damn its god damn Chancellor from Naboo! is indeed a Full Sith!

It’s so weird that Frank Langella played Skeletor. Normally he has such a deep voice, but he had to do it all raspy and shit for that movie. You’d never guess it was him.

You could call it the original Heath Ledger from The Dark Knight performance...

I honestly don't know anything about Skeletor's powers.

easy win for skeletor. his magic is on par with anything a sith lord can do and he is a bigger physical threat. he has shown to possess the ability to fire energy blasts from his scepter and sword, teleport, create illusions, control others' minds, and use remote viewing to see what is taking place great distances away.

Back