The Dark Lord vs Skeletor

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date

The Dark Lord of the Sith vs Skeletor

• Total voters
Depends on what's more effective. Shooting beams of shit out of your eyes or shooting beams of shit from your fingertips.
fWzkwNs.gif

latest

If skeletor can take on Superman.... in this nerd world... this battle is already won

I don't know much about Skeletor but I do know alot about Shiev Palpatine aka Darth Sidious.

And let me tell you from what you see in the films he is way under powered compared to what he can really do, he is a level 7 in all saber forms and a master dueler, if I remember right only Mace Windu could best him in a fair one on one fight.

He is somewhat of a prodigy when it comes to the force aswell, this was noticed very early on by Darth Plagueis, his force abilities are immensely powered and fear by all the Jedi masters even Master Yoda.

Speaking of Plagueis, he was Sidious' master and basically his father for years and taught him well into the dark side of the force, he was most surprised to learn that Sidious had taught himself a technique no other force user had learned, he could fully suppress his power and appear to be a normal civilian even amongst the most powerful Sith and Jedi his force abilities couldn't be detected.

And finally, Sidious is pure evil, he is 100% heartless, merciless and sinister, he draws such an unbelievable bond to the Dark Side it makes him insanely powerful, his power in a sense is limitless because you delves deeper and deeper into it.

If we are talking feats then Sidious has some amazing ones, for a start he single handidly brought down the Jedi Order, something no one had been able to do for thousands of years and he ruled the galaxy, he fulfilled the Sith prophecy and is in a sense the chosen one.

Like I said, I don't know much about Skeletor but Darth Sidious is the real deal.

main-qimg-afd2744752d32b79b03a9386dc6b4c81-c

Sidious all the way. He could use force speed and slice through Skeletor before he even blinks.

Sidious blocks eye lazers with light saber while force choking Skeletor & "accidentally" crushes his entire head. The body then twitches a couple of times so Sideous BBQ's the body with force lightning. He then slices him open & eats his liver with a nice Chiati & a side of Fava beanz.

tenor.gif

Comic Siths are powerful as fuck.

Movie Sidius is hideously weak.

Which version are we talking about?
I wouldn't think it matterz... the weakest portrayal of a Sith lord still easily takes out the strongest version of Skeletor.

Unless there's some hidden ability Skelly has that I don't know about.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter... the weakest portrayal of a Sith lord still easily takes out the strongest version of Skeletor.

Unless there's some hidden ability Skelly has that I don't know about.

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Skeletor

He scales to planet level+ with He Man.

Both Jedis and Siths in the Star Wars films are pathetically weak. In the video games Starkiller was able to bring down an entire destroyer by himself, in the comics Sith Lords could wipe out an entire planet full of people and can execute their powers at the speed of light. The movie feats were crap in comparison.

Palps is awesome. Still kills me that he went out like this

giphy.gif

Back