The Danny Garcia Hate

If kels not broken, that’d be a good fight for Garcia. Tough to call a winner
Danny would break Kell’s face.

Hed get marked up in the process, but Brook isnt holding up to Danny’s punches and hes not good enough to avoid them.

@PUO3 Is Jeff Horn the best welterweight because he beat Manny Pacquiao? Mind you, I think he won 7-5, but do I rank that win highly? No, because Manny Pacquiao shouldn't be fighting anymore.

If you want to see what an actual competitive close fight looks like, see Keith Thurman vs Shawn Porter. If Keith was afraid of Danny as early as the second round, then he wouldn't have exchanged with Danny as much as he did in rounds 3-5. The reality of the fight is this: Keith won 8-4 and gave away the last 3. If I recall, he already had his elbow injury at that point. Why not play it safe if you're already the winner? Smarter choice.

The SD wasn't controversial because the clear loser didn't win. The Floyd vs Canelo backlash isn't comparable because it was viewed by a significantly larger audience.

This is awful multiple levels and lol @ Horn winning.

Youve proven all I need to see to go ahead and ignore your posts.

I worry about Kell, his face has been broken on both sides now. A talented guy but going against GGG and Spence is gonna do that. I hope his face can hold up b/c orbitals are no joke. He's messing with his sight if he keeps going.

Lol, and the reason why one fighter won a few rounds (really 4) is because the other fighter elected to not do better in those criteria.

Sadly, you're gonna have to live with the fact that your own personal opinion is less relevent to the topic than official, uncontroversial scoring.

The same people here are more emotionally invested in Mayweather/Canelo than they are Thurman/Garcia. It means more for Mayweather to lose than it does Thurman.

It's not like Thurman vs Garcia was a small fight for the regulars, though, and you know it.

I literally lol’d at a guy shit talking Danny’s decisions yet scored for Horn.
I worry about Kell, his face has been broken on both sides now. A talented guy but going against GGG and Spence is gonna do that. I hope his face can hold up b/c orbitals are no joke. He's messing with his sight if he keeps going.
If Im Kell’s advisor I wouldnt let him in the ring with anyone who can crack.

Danny Garcia is a very good fighter. He wore out his welcome at one point by taking a string of unimpressive fights when he won his belt. Mix in some close decision wins, and you have a recipe for a bit of hate.

I don't think his leopard print trunks and seeming reluctance to take big fights helps his popularity.

tumblr_inline_o1s3dc05uu1triya3_1280.jpg

Kell hasn’t been the same fighter since somebody decided their machete and brooks leg should try and be friends. That and he’s had his face smashed in.

I’ll probably accept that people slobbered over him too much but I don’t take that as overrated. He sat next to khan on ringside (English boxing show) and khan said he had schooled him in sparring, he turned round and said I’ll knock you out mate. I still don’t see khan asking to fight him.

Balls of steel, probably should attempt to get out of prizefighting and get a different career path. If you can ignore that his voice is extremely camp, he is a very good analyst.

This is awful multiple levels and lol @ Horn winning.

Youve proven all I need to see to go ahead and ignore your posts.
^ Why I bash so-called boxing fans on Sherdog. Just an awful, dead section.

Kell hasn’t been the same fighter since somebody decided their machete and brooks leg should try and be friends. That and he’s had his face smashed in.

I’ll probably accept that people slobbered over him too much but I don’t take that as overrated. He sat next to khan on ringside (English boxing show) and khan said he had schooled him in sparring, he turned round and said I’ll knock you out mate. I still don’t see khan asking to fight him.

Balls of steel, probably should attempt to get out of prizefighting and get a different career path. If you can ignore that his voice is extremely camp, he is a very good analyst.

Oh yeah I remember that, fucking brutal. Fucking pos who cut him up needs to get in the ring with Kell and hope he doesn't beat him to death for that shit. I don't think Kell's overrated, he's just went up against a couple of monsters and it really fucked him up. Khan is afraid of him, for sure. Brook would having him staring up at the ceiling if he ever had the balls to fight.

Yeah can you explain that accent of his, what's camp? Sounds like a northern accent but I'm obv no expert. He's from Sheffield right?

Sadly, you're gonna have to live with the fact that your own personal opinion is less relevent to the topic than official, uncontroversial scoring.
A fight is more complex than the scorecard buddy.
It's not like Thurman vs Garcia was a small fight for the regulars, though, and you know it.
Comparatively, it was. No need for an outrage when the right fighter wins at a smaller scale.

why do you post here if you hate it so much?
The section can be repaired in time. I comment mostly because I'm interested in the topics, not the opinions that others have on them.

Danny Garcia is a very good fighter. He wore out his welcome at one point by taking a string of unimpressive fights when he won his belt. Mix in some close decision wins, and you have a recipe for a bit of hate.

I don't think his leopard print trunks and seeming reluctance to take big fights helps his popularity.

tumblr_inline_o1s3dc05uu1triya3_1280.jpg
Danny is a fashion icon my dude. Never forget.
danny-garcias-face-matthysse.jpg

Danny would break Kell’s face.

Hed get marked up in the process, but Brook isnt holding up to Danny’s punches and hes not good enough to avoid them.

Maybe post Spence and GGG beatings, but prior to those I'd have had Brook the clear favourite over Garcia. He's bigger, has a better jab, hits just as hard, and is/was faster. He's a worse matchup for Garcia than Thurman was.

Maybe post Spence and GGG beatings, but prior to those I'd have had Brook the clear favourite over Garcia. He's bigger, has a better jab, hits just as hard, and is/was faster. He's a worse matchup for Garcia than Thurman was.
Dont think Brook is an impressive puncher honestly.

But ya, I agree with the rest.

Back