The Cringe of Justin Trudeau

I hope Mick Foley cuts a promo against Turdo

“Germany is finished” - right wing morons

“Canada is finished” - right wing morons

Literally the desire of both nations leaders.
Trudeau: "Canada is the world's first post-national state"

Kim-Jong-Un-LaughingClappings.gif

Well at least you know where you stand with Kim, with Tradau? Who knows what his end game is, more of a threat to the destabilization of the West then Kim is for sure.

The policies perused by the likes of Trudeau are actually getting Westerners killed and our women raped. Kim Jong Un, for all his faults, has never actually been responsible for anything like that happening to us.

Trudeau claiming it was all just a joke now.
On his way into a Liberal caucus meeting today, Trudeau admitted his track record at telling jokes was a bad one, and his peoplekind comment only made it worse.

“I made a dumb joke a few days ago that seems to have gone a little viral in the room on the 'peoplekind' comment,” Trudeau said without being prompted by reporters.
“It played well in the room and in context. Out of context, it doesn't play so well,” he added.
“It's a little reminder to me that I shouldn't be making jokes even when I think they're funny.”

I don't buy it, think he saw the backlash he was getting and tried to weasel out of it by downplaying it as a joke.

Trudeau claiming it was all just a joke now.

I don't buy it, think he saw the backlash he was getting and tried to weasel out of it by downplaying it as a joke.
This is like people going off on Twitter like idiots then claiming days later "BUT I GOTZ HACKEDS!"

Of course, it's obvious to anyone that isn't a sociopath and watched the video that he was being playful. The overreaction around here is much funnier though.

What about when he says that Islam not incompatible with Western Secular Democracy, or that it's wrong to call honor killings and FGM barbaric? How about when he said that ISIS fighters can be an extraordinarily powerful voice in Canada?

He's a dangerous lunatic.

What about when he says that Islam not incompatible with Western Secular Democracy, or that it's wrong to call honor killings and FGM barbaric? How about when he said that ISIS fighters can be an extraordinarily powerful voice in Canada?

He's a dangerous lunatic.

#FakeNews

Back