The conservative Weekly Standard shuts down, Trump mocks the closure

abiG

The Last Iconoclast
Banned
Reaction score
Good on him. When the man does something moral, let it be known. This publication and their warmongering agenda lied us into Iraq. I have written some on this, so let's be clear: These were known lies crafted behind the backs of our own intelligence community in an office that most in this community did not know existed!

Fuck Gary Schmitt, Robert Kagan and the rest of these sociopaths.

The irony contained in this Israeli piece is pretty much beyond comprehension:
Opinion
Trump’s Victory Dance on the Weekly Standard’s Grave Is Obnoxious, Foolish - and Dangerous

“Conservative”

<36>

Bill jumped off that ship a long time ago...

Ps. Good, fuck’em

Can’t remember what trump was calling bill kristol

Think it was goofy bill

If only we could elect a president who doesn’t lie. Like Trump

You people are daft

Good tweet. Trump’s one redeeming feature is that he dunks on other right wingers.

The Anti-War President

Good on him. When the man does something moral, let it be known. This publication and their warmongering agenda lied us into Iraq. I have written some on this, so let's be clear: These were known lies crafted behind the backs of our own intelligence community in an office that most in this community did not know existed!

Fuck Gary Schmitt, Robert Kagan and the rest of these sociopaths.

The irony contained in this Israeli piece is pretty much beyond comprehension:
Opinion
Trump’s Victory Dance on the Weekly Standard’s Grave Is Obnoxious, Foolish - and Dangerous

I agree with everything you wrote except for your use of the word "Israeli."

Bill Kristol was never my friend

It tells you everyone that the people who seem really upset about this are the same leftist MSM journalists who do everything possible to get actual conservative media outlets with much larger followed banned from every platform possible.

I guess you can see where their small circulation came from other than establishment staffers in DC.

Good tweet. Trump’s one redeeming feature is that he dunks on other right wingers.

It might sound funny to dunk your nuts on Bill Kristol, but at the end of the day, your nuts were on Bill Kristol. You done punished yaself!

Good riddance to an Israel lobby shill ! Weekly Standard is Neoconservative, not conservative.

Quick question: what FakeNews outlet was among the first to whitewash disgraced ex-FBI agent Peter Strzok's criminality, after he was fired?

Answer: Bill Kristol's The Weekly Standard. On July 12 2018, they published a fawning piece titled 'Republicans Swing at Strzok and Miss', that Strzok later referenced, to raise money via his GoFundMe page.

Another question: what outlet ran an article on 24 July 2016 (just 6 days before the FBI started their crooked Trump-Russia counter intelligence investigation) titled 'Putin's Party', that seemed to be a cut and paste of the Steele Dossier?

Did you answer 'Bill Kristol's The Weekly Standard'? BINGO!

Oh, while I'm at it. During the GOP primary season, who was running The Free Beacon, the pro-Rubio "conservative" outlet that was the first to work with Fusion GPS, to try and dig dirt up on Trump?

Wow, just Matthew Continetti, Bill Kristol's son-in-law. Well, imagine that.

Kristol, Fusion GPS, Steele Dossier, Strzok, The Free Beacon. All connected.

"Nothing to see here."

Right?

Funny how TS can make any issue about the Jooz

Back