The conor financial fans? have there ever been more cringeworthy ppl

Do you not understand how a contract works, for starters inking the 6 fight deal was simply a move by the UFC to keep him in the organisation and so that he didn't move elsewhere, he doesn't even need to fight the 6 fights if he doesn't want to, sure he won't get paid for not fighting but when he chooses to come back the salary is already agreed upon, he could loose all six and still make more than every fighter on the UFC roster because the guys smart as shit.
If it ws up to most conor fans he wouldnt fight at all. That way he never gets embarassed like he did just now and you all can circle jerk about how much money he has.

I truely appreciate Conor's worth and so do the other fighters
He literally opened the flood gates when it comes to fighter pay and should be applauded by any one who considers themselves a fan of the sport
Get out of here with this bullshit.

The only people in the UFC who get paid are Conor and his opponents and everyone else starves.

Just add them to the ignore list. Mine is growing quite large, and Sherdog seems much more enjoyable because of said feature. Once a poster makes a statement so fucking stupid I realize they have nothing of worth to say, they go on the list. @king_ebeneezer is the newest addition for his “prize fighting” statement in his very thread. He might respond, but I won’t see it because his broke ass is hidden now.

I truely appreciate Conor's worth and so do the other fighters
He literally opened the flood gates when it comes to fighter pay and should be applauded by any one who considers themselves a fan of the sport
See below...
They also hypocritically get angry when other fighters shoot for the same money conor has.

If it ws up to most conor fans he wouldnt fight at all. That way he never gets embarassed like he did just now and you all can circle jerk about how much money he has.
What on earth are you talking about, bad losses are part of the game for every fighter, the fact you're making so much of this is pathetic, Silva vs wiedman, shogun vs Jones, fedor vs werdum, I could go on and on with the list of world class fighters that were made to look stupid on a given night, sometimes a fighter just has your number.
Everyone's point is that Conor came in with one goal and that's to get rich, his fighting style ofcourse led him to get loads of fans and that's great, why shouldn't we support a guy who likes to stand and bang? He hasn't even had a boring fight ffs.

"A person is going to be entertained, to the limit of their own intellect"

Kool G Rap

The worst was ProLogic, that guy was one of the most annoying I ever come across.

Obsessing over money is bad enough.
Obsessing over another man's money is beyond crazy.

Iook I have never seen financial fans of someone else. You are not going to see that money so why support money you won't see. The whole idea is super cringeworthy and perhaps the most cringeworthy posts I have ever encountered are from these conor dick riders who are financial fans
giphy.gif
You've never heard of Mayweather? His fans are the same.

Financial Fanatic = FinFan or FinaFana. Up to you.
Fans will fan and fins will fin, bro.
Let it go. Obsessing over someone who's obessing over someone else's money is the champ champ of obsession.

"He lost, but he's rich though."

Most pathetic response ever.

Iook I have never seen financial fans of someone else. You are not going to see that money so why support money you won't see. The whole idea is super cringeworthy and perhaps the most cringeworthy posts I have ever encountered are from these conor dick riders who are financial fans
giphy.gif
Conor fans are bunch of YOLO millennials and genZ kids, breed on Mtv cribs, 2000's Reality shows, and neoliberal capitalism. The glorify obnoxiousness, tastelessness and Machiavellianism. I bet you non of them are reading Heidegger, Husserl, or Noam Chomsky. Zero self reflection.

Last edited:
Saying “cringeworthy “ is pretty cringeworthy too.
It is weird for his fans to mention his money like they get a cut though

Back