The conor financial fans? have there ever been more cringeworthy ppl

Conor haters are so bitter, but still they emptied August McGregor stocks in record time.
Conor fans are bitter because he got his fucking ass kicked again, so they have to resort to completely irrelevant talking points

Dude is not even a .500 fighter at LW

KHABIB WAS TOO SCARED TO FIGHT LIKE A MAN SO HE LEG HUMPED WHILE CONOR LAUGHED ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK

KHABIB WAS TOO SCARED TO FIGHT LIKE A MAN SO HE LEG HUMPED WHILE CONOR LAUGHED ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK
1Ru13ay.gif

Like I've said before, Conor's fans mostly have "female brains" and love gossip, being attracted to certain types of "alpha" characteristics that are usually dysfunctional on a societal scale, and of course evaluating men on the basis of their financial success.

Men with female brains are closer in mental space to male homosexuals than they are to regular men.

Not saying it's good or bad, but that's what it is.
LMAO!! I'm quoting this.

Let me understand...sherdoggers are not happy when fighters get paid peanuts and when someone finally gets rich off the sport they're not happy either?

<{MindBrown}>

Iook I have never seen financial fans of someone else. You are not going to see that money so why support money you won't see. The whole idea is super cringeworthy and perhaps the most cringeworthy posts I have ever encountered are from these conor dick riders who are financial fans
giphy.gif
Its all they have left.
The 13 seconds meme is long gone.
The mythical dim mak left is gone.
The GOAT hope is unreachable.
The illusion of Connie becoming champ,champ,champ is undone.
The fantasy of McGs “underrated” ground game is broken.

So is get clingy to the fact Connie makes moneh of off then or collective suicide.

Iook I have never seen financial fans of someone else. You are not going to see that money so why support money you won't see. The whole idea is super cringeworthy and perhaps the most cringeworthy posts I have ever encountered are from these conor dick riders who are financial fans
giphy.gif
lol
very good
I, too, don't understand very well these people, but ok. If they want to cum with Conor's dick, who am I to question that... Every insane with their own insanity.

Celebrating another man’s wealth when they are poor themselves really is cringe indeed. Conor fans are a special kind of retarded. There is no one dumber than them.

Maybe this is too much for a fighting forum, but this attitude and mentality are byproducts of the economic system affecting society's perspectives and morals. It happens in other parts of life too, unfortunately.

giphy.gif

Yeah it's very bizarre and creepy.
Like this poster seriously promoting the McGinger bullshit whiskey (although in his case I suspect it's a troll/gimmick).

Financial fans, you mean the people that are grounded into reality and realise that having a family and the financial side of life sorted is more important than pleasing sherdog virgins?

Financial fans, you mean the people that are grounded into reality and realise that having a family and the financial side of life sorted is more important than pleasing sherdog virgins?
Oh do shut up. No one cares about if conors kid is eating well. He gotb100 mil against floyd. Does it really matter what he makes in fights from here on out? Does it excuse every loss that he made so much? None of that shit goes in my pocket.

Oh do shut up. No one cares about if conors kid is eating well. He gotb100 mil against floyd. Does it really matter what he makes in fights from here on out? Does it excuse every loss that he made so much? None of that shit goes in my pocket.
The guy came in, said he'd get rich and get out quick, he's done exactly what he's said he'd do and will leave soon, he promised the fans nothing else so why do you feel Conor owes you anything you sad Internet twerp?
I don't excuse his losses whatsoever, if he looses so what he's a fighter there's a 50/50 chance that will happen, he's always winning though in the way that he intended and that's in the bank.

The guy came in, said he'd get rich and get out quick, he's done exactly what he's said he'd do and leave soon, he promised the fans nothing else so why do you feel Conor owes you anything you sad Internet twerp?
I don't excuse his losses whatsoever, if he looses so what he's a fighter there's a 50/50 chance that will happen, he's always winning though in the way that he intended and that's in the bank.
Never said conor owes me anything but i dont owe him any props either. And he hasnt "got out" he just fought and inked a 6 fight deal

Are you all willingly ignorant, or just stupid?

no one brags about Conors money. they simply tell you dumbies that this is prize fighting. The goal is to get the biggest prize. For example, a lot of you dorks mock Conor for losing to Floyd, you say he is a loser and cries himself to sleep etc...we simply point out the humor in sherdog dorks calling a dual champion who also made 100 million a loser.

Never said conor owes me anything but i dont owe him any props either. And he hasnt "got out" he just fought and inked a 6 fight deal
Do you not understand how a contract works, for starters inking the 6 fight deal was simply a move by the UFC to keep him in the organisation and so that he didn't move elsewhere, he doesn't even need to fight the 6 fights if he doesn't want to, sure he won't get paid for not fighting but when he chooses to come back the salary is already agreed upon, he could loose all six and still make more than every fighter on the UFC roster because the guys smart as shit.

Its all they have left. The 13 seconds meme is long gone. The mythical dim mak left is gone.
The GOAT hope is unreachable.
The illusion of Connie becoming champ,champ,champ is undone.
The fantasy of McGs “underrated” ground game is broken.

So is get clingy to the fact Connie makes moneh of off then or collective suicide.
Bingo

Conor fans after the Khabib fight.

Back