The conor financial fans? have there ever been more cringeworthy ppl

$$$ WE WON THE WAR $$$

Condor will soar again, haters.

What's even worse is when the finance-fans act all smug and think they're better than the fight-fans.

they are literally accounting in pennies
scrooge_mcduck.gif

I sometimes wonder if you become a Conor fan you get some form of profit sharing. You talk about Conor getting his ass kicked they comment on his net worth. You comment on the obvious holes in his fight game they come back with he's the biggest ppv draw in UFC history. You say you're just not a fan, then you're jealous & broke and hate him because he's rich, like he's the only wealthy sports figure that ever existed..?

Last edited:
Iook I have never seen financial fans of someone else. You are not going to see that money so why support money you won't see. The whole idea is super cringeworthy and perhaps the most cringeworthy posts I have ever encountered are from these conor dick riders who are financial fans
giphy.gif
They are vicariously living via Conor
It’s pathetic

Iook I have never seen financial fans of someone else. You are not going to see that money so why support money you won't see. The whole idea is super cringeworthy and perhaps the most cringeworthy posts I have ever encountered are from these conor dick riders who are financial fans
giphy.gif
Only thing more pathetic than a man who is obsessed with a fighter they hate are people who are obsessed with the fans of that fighter.

giphy.gif
I agree its dumb, but you don't see any benefit to the fighters/teams you like winning championships either right?

giphy.gif

Agreed its so annoying
Person 1: Conor Mcgregor did so bad in the fight
Person 2: OMG your just jealous his a millionaire how dare you criticise a fighter

I think they are either shills or tools. Why obsess about another person's money unless you are benefiting from it?

His rabid haters are worse.

You can see most of them popping up in this thread.

They have a strange fanaticism & hysteria .. like desperate jilted lovers turned to stalkers.

They are the saddest most cringeworthy people I've ever seen.

This forum was once full of guy's who literally wanted to meet up and fight IRL. Now we got girlymen like TS who have crazy hissy fits about fighters who they don't like not talking about their feelings.

Weird.

And TS - grow up.

This forum was once full of guy's who literally wanted to meet up and fight IRL. Now we got girlymen like TS who have crazy hissy fits about fighters who they don't like not talking about their feelings.

Weird.

And TS - grow up.

LMFAO... you are Exposed as mcnugget dick rider whos on the verge of meltdown chill out.

Btw your acting like Shahrukh khan in some sort of 90s hardcore indian romantic movie trying to save the girl...

3o85xyGCk0WdqMRWnK-new.gif

You should know better bro that softcore like this don't work with sherbros. Just have some fun

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Honestly, i dont get it either...they think that his money some how makes him THE GOAT lol....
Your record shows if youre a goat or not, that and who you fight.
GOAT status doesnt give a flying fuck about how much you make. So i think its one of those straws that his fans use to prop him up.

How did I even seem upset? It was just an observation. Lol

Actually that post was written for a thread by you @dragonsfly - but it got deleted as I was about to press post. Hilarious that it could be slotted straight into this thread lol. You & TS should get a room you desperadoes.

Hilarious too that that's really why you hate Conor - simply for being white.

We could both be white. You are acting as if it's mystery why people dislike Conor and to me it comes of as if you have just arrived from another plante.. Conor has been a tool and his been acting childish if you didn't see that then you need help

because Khabib did end the hype and this is all they have now.
I say Khabib beat the shit out of Conor , they say he made money.
wish all the nuthuggers the same way to make money

it will be hard for them to realize that Conor was just a hype

I think the Dana fans are right up there. They dont even know much about the sport but love the promoter over the fighters.

That goes way back as well, Dana basically sold a Mr McMahon like character on TUF and a percentage of the fanbase became a fan of that rather than the sport.

Back