The conor financial fans? have there ever been more cringeworthy ppl

Like I've said before, Conor's fans mostly have "female brains" and love gossip, being attracted to certain types of "alpha" characteristics that are usually dysfunctional on a societal scale, and of course evaluating men on the basis of their financial success.

Men with female brains are closer in mental space to male homosexuals than they are to regular men.

Not saying it's good or bad, but that's what it is.
This explains why brendan shaub was so heart broken over the loss and had trouble accepting defeat. He sounded like a girl in denial about a guy who cheated on her. It also explains why suddenly joe rogan is back to his old self after conor lost. He used to be conors cock eater but after he lost hes jumped to the new hype train (same as when he left aldo for mcgregor)

these people need something to hold on to. They want to be like its prize fighting blah blah blah....But as a fan you dont see any of that prize so it doesn't matter, you cheer for people because you like their skill,character, fighting style etc,etc. When your a fan of someone Only because you think they are the best/invincible and they loose you got nothing to like that fighter for so you switch to something else to act like you care about that fighter so people dont think your just a bandwagon fan....IF people really liked others for how much money they make or their lifestyles wouldnt they all bee on Bill gates nuts or some Saudi Oil men

What's even worse is when the finance-fans act all smug and think they're better than the fight-fans.

Doesn't Fake News Meltzer have a forum? They should probably go back/stay there.

It would be like being a fan of an NFL player.

Caring more about the amount of $ his contract is worth, as opposed to performance on the field.

After any bad game he has, fan struts around saying well look at all the cash he's got.
I see what you're saying. But in football though, fans would turn on a player and call him a bum. It happens in MMA too.
When guys in other sports get huge contracts they're being scrutinized.

Nah. It has been going on long before Conor.
We had the Dana fans, that loved him because he was swearing and driving Ferraris.
the Joe Rogan fans that love him for "living the life" and smoking weed and having fighter friends.
And the DC fans, that talk about how DC is winning life, even if Jones beat him.
It is just normal forum posters...

I don't see why Shertards get so triggered at Conor being the fourth highest paid athlete and most google searched fighter being so impressive, especially seeing as MMA was a taboo joke sport that was banned all over the place just last decade. For a home grown UFC fighter to accomplish what he has, and doing so in just a handful of years is good for the sport and great for all MMA fighters. Brock made millions in WWE and then got big time pay days, where as Conor went from plumber to one of the world's highest paid athletes in a few years, and simply by fighting in the octagon.

Like I've said before, Conor's fans mostly have "female brains" and love gossip, being attracted to certain types of "alpha" characteristics that are usually dysfunctional on a societal scale, and of course evaluating men on the basis of their financial success.

Men with female brains are closer in mental space to male homosexuals than they are to regular men.

Not saying it's good or bad, but that's what it is.
I find the haters are the ones who follow every word he says and make threads about it. Most fans appreciate what he does in the cage, everything else ranges from hilarious to dumb as fuck.

99% of the time some is referring to Conor's money it is in reference to his motivation for his decisions, not because we are fans of his money.

I see what you're saying. But in football though, fans would turn on a player and call him a bum. It happens in MMA too.
When guys in other sports get huge contracts they're being scrutinized.

Yeah true.

How often does Tom Brady have a bad game, and some Tom Brady fan boasts about his contract?

That's kinda ridiculous .

That's what some Conor fans do.

Gustafsson fans and advocates of "Prime Penn" still rub me the wrong way more.

Personally, I'm a fan of the antics and a lot of others are as well but I think people just use the amount of money he's been able to generate as a way to validate that behavior. As for those scaping the bottom of the socio-economic barrel, I think Conor offers them an escape and a way to vicariously live a lifestyle that is out of reach for them regardless of their work ethic.
That's part of the problem. I agree though.

It would be like being a fan of an NFL player.

Caring more about the amount of $ his contract is worth, as opposed to performance on the field.

After any bad game he has, fan struts around saying well look at all the cash he's got.
Difference is, NFL players make millions sitting on the bench and have made massive cheddar for ages. Conor is the first homegrown UFC fighter to make top grade NBA/NFL level money, where as almost all other fighters are averaging 10k still. This sport needed someone to break thru to next tier payment, and as a result, it will probably be his greatest achievement, just as Floyd and Oscar reshaped the pay grade in boxing. Before, the only way a homegrown fighter thought he could make retirement money was by being GOAT level and defending the title umpteen times, like GSP. A guy like Big Rigg is now fighting bareknuckle boxing and foreclosing his restaurant.

Agreed but I find the threads hating and bashing him constantly just as cringeworthy and tiresome tbh.

You must be one of those fans.
Not really.. I expected Conor to lose. Hoped he won

Thought Diaz won the second fight. I'm not really involved in any of this stupid shit. But i do think the Conor haters are annoying and super pathetic

Dude can win or lose a fight and it's a success. That interests me

Difference is, NFL players make millions sitting on the bench and have made massive cheddar for ages. Conor is the first homegrown UFC fighter to make top grade NBA/NFL level money, where as almost all other fighters are averaging 10k still. This sport needed someone to break thru to next tier payment, and as a result, it will probably be his greatest achievement, just as Floyd and Oscar reshaped the pay grade in boxing. Before, the only way a homegrown fighter thought he could make retirement money was by being GOAT level and defending the title umpteen times, like GSP. A guy like Big Rigg is now fighting bareknuckle boxing and foreclosing his restaurant.

I agree with all of that.

I'm just saying how ridiculous that fans would boast about their star athletes pay cheque.

Like they get a piece of it or something.

Yeah true.

How often does Tom Brady have a bad game, and some Tom Brady fan boasts about his contract?

That's kinda ridiculous .

That's what some Conor fans do.
And I never understand that. It's great if a player or fighter gets paid well, but yeah, they brag how much they get paid.
It's ridiculous they think his money is their money.

It is a bit strange.

Like why are they here instead of jerking off to the Forbes list or Vault rankings or 10-Ks?
You have never jacked off to an 8-K? Mmm amdendments...

Back