The conditions exist for Rousey to come back

Those women were all fighting as long or longer than Ronda was. Derp derp.

But we're hey in the UFC and in title contention during Rousey's title run? Dana didn't even try to make it a secret that he only brought women to the UFC because of Ronda.

Sometimes it's best to think a little before flailing at your keyboard.

Never was a big fan. But she made her money. Now time to enjoy life and try this WWE thing.

As a champion, she couldn't just switch coaches. It's a huge change and takes time to build a relationship with a new coach and she didn't have that time since she needed to defend. As long as she kept winning, she wouldn't have had a good reason to either. Now she has the reason and time to.

As someone who still had a lot of hype behind her, she couldn't take lower level competition to develop her striking. Everyone would have thought she was crushing cans. Now no one would blame her for taking some lower level competition, especially if she makes it clear that it's to build up her striking by keeping it on the feet. She also has nothing to worry about in these competitions since if worst comes to worst, she can use her Judo.

Imagine a story where she's switched to some respectable striking coach like Cordero, spent the long time off to build a relationship with that coach and let him rebuild her striking from scratch, comes back humble, and takes some lower level competition just to develop her striking and because she likes to compete. It would be a wonderful redemptive story.

I miss R^3.
She's not coming back. The only way for E Ronda to come back to the big stage.....is if it's the Frappucino Bathhouse.

There's no way she returns to the UFC while the WWE are wanting her.

That's the first I've heard

...thinking about it though holy shit, a judo-oriented former mma champ makes a ton of sense in a WWE exhibition wrestling context, that would be highly lucrative for them if they poached her for stunts

<{Joewithit}>

she wouldn't have to stress about losing while making insane amounts of money

The whole second paragraph is about how the dissipation of that hype makes it easier for her to come back.

fdf53fd3f6677ffb6c4a192993e03fc5fbbc64c4.jpg
sorry I dont have time to read your Ronda love letter buddy..in fact I dont care bitch is done. And I mean her fighting AND Hollywood career.

Who cares what this white trash has been does from here on out.

sorry I dont have time to read your Ronda love letter buddy..in fact I dont care bitch is done. And I mean her fighting AND Hollywood career.

Didn't read, just assumed dumb crap. ;)

I'm done hating on her. I hope she enjoys herself, whatever she chooses.

shes done
she made a boatload of cash. no need for her to fight again

I think a lot of her opponents deserve rematches. I'd like to start with a tune up against Correia, which I think at this point, many people would give Correia a chance. Then move up to Tate-Rousey 3 for some big money. If she wins that, then finish by giving Zingano her promised rematch (where Rousey will likely get wrecked).

Aint no do overs ronda smashed bethe like she was nothing, made tate quit the second time they fought & she twisted cat arm in a knot

Her legacy is cemented as 1 of the most influential & great female athletes ever

All these women have become people of significance, icons & millionaires because of ronda

Nunes kept losing when ronda was winning

Holm couldnt even defend her title then lost 3 in a row & bethe basically gave her that head kick knock out because she couldn't even land a punch on bethe prior

Nobody is untouchable

Just imagine ronda being able to have the coaching holm & nunes have now

Fuck a full comeback ronda can comeback & get another 3 million dollar payday vs a bum then leave then eat off of her iconic name for the rest of her life

She would just be signing up for more head trauma.

Competitor or not somewhere inside she must know that. She can't hang at the top and she is too expensive to fight chumps.

Don't post to be liked. Post to share something worth discussing.
Why do you think it's worth discussing if she's not interested and most people don't care if she ever returns, and the majority (poll results here) say she won't return?

Back