The conditions exist for Rousey to come back

She is a DO NOTHING BLONDE

Oh, and according to many people, she is rather stinky.

Although, she would win state cankle competitions.

The conditions aren't right until every Hardees in her region closes down. Even the dumbest cunt neckbeard casual won't pay to see those fucking cankles.

If Ronda is too mentally weak to leave that shyster Edmund then frankly she's too weak to ever make an appreciable dent again. But of course she could make a tidy living fucking with soccer moms, I guess. But she won't.

The conditions aren't right until every Hardees in her region closes down. Even the dumbest cunt neckbeard casual won't pay to see those fucking cankles.

If Ronda is too mentally weak to leave that shyster Edmund then frankly she's too weak to ever make an appreciable dent again. But of course she could make a tidy living fucking with soccer moms, I guess. But she won't.

Damn son.

<TheWire1>

She proved to us all when I he going gets tough she hides under a rock. Doubt she ever fights again

She's not mentally strong to be in the business.
Contemplates suicide from losing a match?
Uhhh... Maybe knitting is a better option for her.

qWGTJZ6.jpg

id like to see her grapple sometime but that's about it. or maybe kickboxing match.

She proved to us all when I he going gets tough she hides under a rock. Doubt she ever fights again

She's not mentally strong to be in the business.
Contemplates suicide from losing a match?
Uhhh... Maybe knitting is a better option for her.

But none of us are perfect in every way. Isn't the best story one where we try to rise above our weaknesses?

But none of us are perfect in every way. Isn't the best story one where we evolve to rise above our weaknesses?
She hit her ceiling....wouldn’t listen to anyone. Good riddance to her. Karma Fucked her in the ass without any lube.

I'm sure she does. No one wants to go out on a loss like that, especially not a real competitor like her.

This is an utterly clueless post, it's as if you didn't pay attention at all to what happened after the Holm loss. She hid for a year and her demeanor drastically changed. She probably didn't even want to return for the Nunes fight, only showed up for one last big payday and called it quits forever. She's a "real competitor" when she's on top, and her ego and her will to fight are completely broken. The same thing happened after she lost in Judo. She's made her millions. She's finished.

It has to be 62% humidity with NWN breeze at 8-10 mph between the hours 1am and 4am near the time of an equinox and a precise temperature of 44 degrees......then and only then are the conditions just right.

No thanks. The bitch is done.

The only Honda fight I'd watch: If she gets hurt by Cyborg

She was excellent for her time but female striking finally got to a high enough level to decide a fight. Tate vs Nunes is also a good example of this. If RR could adapt her game to more of a strict grappling style I'd be interested to see her compete again.

I think at this point she's probably just going to move to prowrestling.

Honestly its a pity. She was a real talent despite the semi-rational hate directed her way and her completely irrational loyalties to a parasitic gym.

As a champion, she couldn't just switch coaches. It's a huge change and takes time to build a relationship with a new coach and she didn't have that time since she needed to defend. As long as she kept winning, she wouldn't have had a good reason to either. Now she has the reason and time to.

Isn't that exactly what Joanna did do? Leave her old team in the middle of a championship reign.

Ronda lacked that self-awareness to see the weaknesses in her game, she was emotionally tied to a single coach and couldn't move on - i.e. weak.

Ronda coming back? Has she learnt anything about herself?

You know she went on that Ellen show and talked a load of crap, let her go on Helwani's show and talk honestly and at length about her mma career. If she could do that then maybe.

The #1 reason why she could never ever change camps, and listen to another coach, and work around other talented UFC level fighters is, her GIGANTIC ego.

There's no way she's going to a gym that doesn't kiss her ass to the fullest, and tell her that she's doing an amazing job, and that her shit don't stink.

Do you think a mentally weak girl such as Ronda could ever deal with being, just another fighter in the gym? We're talking about the same girl that has her head down like she's a 13 year old girl, and has that little kid look of sadness on her face like an actual little kid when she loses.

I've almost never seen that type of behavior before. She seriously can't just genuinely congratulate the winner, and stay in the cage for an interview, or not run out of the cage, because she's not a fully developed adult with the maturity to deal with something like that.

I'm not saying this in a mean spirited way, but I honestly think she has the emotional and mental maturity of a 12 year old girl. Like soemthing happened in her life where she hasn't developed mentally into an adult. Either from her mother, or father. Just the way she acts, how brash she is, the attitude, the ENTITLEMENT, oh God, her entitlement is so aggravating.

She has the maturity of an overgrown child that's good at arm bars. And she just doesnt have the mentality, or the champions mindset to improve, or to better herself, because she's just not cut from that cloth.

She could go to any other training camp, and learn from the best,and she wouldn't last a day, because that's just how she's mentally built. You think she stays with Edmond because he's so charming, and genius? Helllll no. She stays, because he's just as coo coo, and knows how to appease her coo cooness.

Ronda won't learn decent striking at this point, no point of coming back to UFC. Maybe for some fights, like Ronda-Miesha, or something like this, but Miesha I think will return at some point for one fight but not for Ronda.

But none of us are perfect in every way. Isn't the best story one where we try to rise above our weaknesses?

If you remember correctly, they tried to push that scenario, but it was stopped after she ate about 40 punches to the face in about 46 seconds.

She lost once and she quit. Period. She doesnt want to do this job anymore. This is not what fighters do.

Example, Mirko Cro Cop rising to the top of the game in Pride, has everything going for him, murking dudes, one fight till he gets a shot he runs into Randleman who pulverizes his face into vapor. Does Mirko go into hiding for a year contemplating suicide? No, he fights 3 weeks later. Calls management says damn i feel horrible just give me some can to kill so i can feel better, please. See if you are a fighter, problem is getting you OUT of the ring, like dude stop fighting already, do something else please. Anderson Silva is fighting next month, he has nothing to prove, literally nothing to nobody, still fights, its what fighters do. Call Anderson in middle of night say JJ poped wanna fight DC tomorrow, no problem im omw...

Ronda is the exact opposite. Otherwise she would call Dana say GIMME THAT SLUT HOLM TOMMOROW IMMA REK HER, but all that tough talk proved to be an act. Like Iron Mike said, she had a plan, until she got punched in the face.

Back