The commission decided to sabotage Romero's weight cut because he was CUbani?

xDogá

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I was thinking, the commission prevented Romero to finish his weight cut, and he still had 2 hours to lose 100 grams. Without any explanation. Was it because he was Cuban? Muricans afraid of a Cuban having a belt from an American organization?

I think so.

Yoel-Romero-UFC-225-official-weigh-in-1.jpg

I don't think America has those kinds of problems with Cuba anymore. Hell, outside of DC, I don't think most Americans ever did. We just wanted to be able to buy Cuban cigars without any recourse.

If they hated cubans so much why the fuck would they allow so much of the shady shit that romero pulls every single fight....

Yo creo que ya es hora de dejar esa mentalidad de victima

normal americans do not give a fuck about Cuba anymore. there is actually a growing trend in the US to annex Cuba as we wanted to do in the early 1900s and merge it with Puerto Rico in a combined US state known is Peurto Cubana.

I was thinking, the commission prevented Romero to finish his weight cut, and he still had 2 hours to lose 100 grams. Without any explanation. Was it because he was Cuban? Muricans afraid of a Cuban having a belt from an American organization?

I think so.

They were probably tired of him cheating, like everyone else.

Castro is dead, Cuba isn't even a concern anymore. Most Americans want to go there to see old cars and buy cigars.

LOL at Romero suing the commission for worrying about his health.

Seems to me the UFC and its American fans support Romero for the most part. But yeah, I'm sure some evil, bigoted American is behind Romero not making weight. And the Russians are probably in on it too.

I think so.

don't let the fact get in the way of a good story. in all other states he never had 2 more hours to start with. hewasnt cheated out of anything.

Back