The Chinese Rent White People to Make their Business Ventures Appear more Prestigious.

Western culture is incredibly successful. Democracy and capitalism, two foundational elements the Chinese copied from us, are the only reason they're even on the map. It's actually not hard to believe that looking from the outside, people would have some reverence for the culture and by proxy anything connected to it. I think the white guilt is making people forget that the west is who's setting the example that others want to emulate, we've blazed the path.
lol wut
For the majority of civilized history, China was the largest and wealthiest region of the world. The tide only shifted because of two factors- the destruction of Islamic empires by the Mongols, which led to the Rennaisance and Enlightenment, and the plunder of the New World.

one word... White privilege. They do the same in India. Philippines. you name it.

Not a bad gig for unemployed white dudes

How much they paying?
not much, but how's free yellow poon sounds?

I just caught this episode of Vice that featured this story. Apparently western culture is held in a very high regard among the Chinese people. They will rent white people for various positions as pinning a white face on a brand is a sign of high social standing.

On this episode there is a white guy who is hired to pose as a doctor and give a speech regarding a new wing of a hospital opening up. They even fake his credentials and background and the crowd eats it up.

Another place hires white butlers butlers to help sell spaces in high dollar apartment complexes, people will also hire a white person to hang out with their group at a club as it is a sign of high status to be hanging out with a white person.

The thing is that these are just average looking dudes and are not even required to speak Chinese. There are whole agencies that are dedicated to this service. This one dude says he gets offered 2 or 3 jobs a day and makes his living off of doing so. I found this all to be a little strange, but still interesting none the less.

Here's the story if you are interested...

I've done this before. I was living in Shanghai and was paid for a couple of hours of acting like a representative from a college I'd never heard of. I refused further offers because it violates my ethics. But I know some white guys in China who make good money doing this kind of "work".

Last edited:
yes it's true. They call them "White Monkey Jobs" of which there are many kinds but the Chinese aren't racist and we never say yellow monkey jobs.

Not surprised whites are the best looking race. Also when I visited China Chinese girls looked at my Aryan god looking cousin like he was a divinity.

I had that happen in saigon
you slut. I bet they were over 50.

Not surprised whites are the best looking race. Also when I visited China Chinese girls looked at my Aryan god looking cousin like he was a divinity.

you slut. I bet they were over 50.

i dont know, its not like you can tell by looking

Back