The Chinese are taking over

Africans will take over the world eventually by superior birth rates.
That's true. Hurry and send them feminists and mess them up. Yeah!
But seriously they and the Amish are going to out reproduce everyone

That's true. Hurry and send them feminists and mess them up. Yeah!
But seriously they and the Amish are going to out reproduce everyone

In 2100,

The population of China will be 900 million. 400 million less than now. Due to declining birth rates.

Africa will go from 1.2 billion today, to 4.4 billion.

A lot of those Africans will migrate from Africa to Europe, America and Asia.

The future, almost everyone is going to be African.

From an evolutionary, biological POV, black Africans will take over the world.

Last edited:
In 2100,

The population of China will be 900 million. 400 million less than now. Due to declining birth rates.

pm5gp3vhypf01.jpg

I don't see asian countries taking many african immigrants. They don't really like black folks.

I live in Japan, I see a lot of Africans here already.

When the population of Africa is 4.4 Billion and growing ... it's inevitable. The numbers don't lie.

The Chinese aren't taking over shit. They are buying private property ... but the government still reserves the right to take your property.

that place is a real eye opener to just how toxic most white male/asian female relationship dynamics are. Almost all of the posters there with white fathers universally say their fathers are EXTREMELY racist, much moreso than one expects. They like to use their marriage to an Asian as a shield against accusations of racism ("see, I cant be racist because I married a foreigner") when it is clear they have no respect for their wife's culture. Most of them seem to have bought a mailorder bride because they were rejected by every woman from their own background and needed to leverage their higher social standing against a desperate third worlder.

You can see why monsters like Elliot Rodger can come out of these relationships.

Pretty much, I mean its not always the case of course and Western men with Japanese/South Korean wives generally don't have the same power inbalance but south east Asian brides are very often the last resort for someone who's so much of an asshole no western woman would take them. The relationships themselves probably have such a power imbalance as well that the men likely become more racist with time not less racist.

Fuck it I love Asians. Better them than some trash from some third world country.

Pretty much, I mean its not always the case of course and Western men with Japanese/South Korean wives generally don't have the same power imbalance but south east Asian brides are very often the last resort for someone who's so much of an asshole no western woman would take them. The relationships themselves probably have such a power imbalance as well that the men likely become more racist with time not less racist.
Yes, the power imbalance component is crucial to my point. A Western man dating an Asian girl he met in class or work is not what I'm referring to but the Western man who uses his privileged position to exploit some third world girl who most likely lives in poverty. They are both forced into it out of desperation- the man because he can not find partners in his own country and the woman who wants to escape hardship. One could see this as an ideal solution for both parties but the reality is the men resent the fact they had to do this. They also tend to hold highly racist views against the bride's culture (whether it be Asian, South American or Easter European). This effect is worse when they have Asian partners because it is more visibly apparent to strangers and EVERYONE knows he "bought" her- how else does a 50 year old incel suddenly have a 20 year old bride. These problems are all exacerbated if they have children.

Eventually, everyone on planet Earth will get blacked.

I live in Japan, I see a lot of Africans here already.

When the population of Africa is 4.4 Billion and growing ... it's inevitable. The numbers don't lie.

The Chinese aren't taking over shit. They are buying private property ... but the government still reserves the right to take your property.
serious question- what runs through your mind when you see a black person in real life? All the African immigrants I know are immeasurably better human beings than you. I advise you to seek help but I fear it is too late at this point.

Yes, the power imbalance component is crucial to my point. A Western man dating an Asian girl he met in class or work is not what I'm referring to but the Western man who uses his privileged position to exploit some third world girl who most likely lives in poverty. They are both forced into it out of desperation- the man because he can not find partners in his own country and the woman who wants to escape hardship. One could see this as an ideal solution for both parties but the reality is the men resent the fact they had to do this. They also tend to hold highly racist views against the bride's culture (whether it be Asian, South American or Easter European). This effect is worse when they have Asian partners because it is more visibly apparent to strangers and EVERYONE knows he "bought" her- how else does a 50 year old incel suddenly have a 20 year old bride. These problems are all exacerbated if they have children.

<24>

Gotta watch out for the Chinese. It's like Vietnam out there.

I really and I mean really like dim sum .... but there are too many chinese here in Toronto. Their cultural norms and use of their own language is becoming a real issue. It seems like they've hit critical mass, where they do not need to join the rest of society.

In 2100,

From an evolutionary, biological POV, black Africans will take over the world.

The statistics around the world has shown that as economic progress continues, living cost will go up and the cost to raise children will become so high that birth rate will drop. This first happened to Japan and western Europe, and has already happened to other wealthy countries like South Korea and Singapore. Unsurprisingly, the countries in Africa that already has lower birth rates are the more developed countries such as Egypt, South Africa, and Morocco. So either they stay being poor and underdeveloped with a big population (India), or they progress and population growth tapers like the rest of the first world countries. They will not grow to a huge population and being powerful at the same time.

If they buy Coca Cola, you better watch out.

Last edited:
Vancouver looks more like hongindiagaycouver to be fair. The funny thing is people went there in the 90's because they were trying to escape China.

The Chinese are taking over.
Winning the war,
Without going to war

Buying your lands,
And several houses,
business and properties.

America, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand
Straight to Africa.

Vancouver is now a Hongcouver
Geely has bought Renault and Citroen

10% of Damlier belongs to the Chinese
A lot of Hollywood movies arein the hands of Chinese.

nah, i don't see any kind of takeover. western culture continues to dominate, and most people aren't interested in asia or their culture. asian folks are simply becoming more westernized, and it will change china's culture, not the other way around.

Back