The Chinese are taking over

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/06/opinion/sunday/alt-right-asian-fetish.html

it's now commonly known that white racist males flock to asian women and demean asian men in the process. It's a calculated process that has been ongoing for decades.

The worst part about is a lot of these people end of having half asian sons. It is well known that a lot of mixed race kids end up hating their racist parents. I recall a couple years ago a mixed race asian killing his parents for that reason.

The worst part about is a lot of these people end of having half asian sons. It is well known that a lot of mixed race kids end up hating their racist parents. I recall a couple years ago a mixed race asian killing his parents for that reason.
there's a subreddit dedicated to half asian kids hating their parents

How's it going there in the middle Kingdom?

Fine. Hows the Phillipines aka "the Uncle Tom of Asia"? Meth addicts still make up 10% of the population? Hows that Catholicism working out for you guys? Emulating the west worked out real great for you guys.

Fine. Hows the Phillipines aka "the Uncle Tom of Asia"? Meth addicts still make up 10% of the population? Hows that Catholicism working out for you guys? Emulating the west worked out real great for you guys.

Doing fine Mr.Xi Jim Ping gonna make us great again maybe we can get the Meth from the middle kingdom with a discount!

Just google r/hapas
that place is a real eye opener to just how toxic most white male/asian female relationship dynamics are. Almost all of the posters there with white fathers universally say their fathers are EXTREMELY racist, much moreso than one expects. They like to use their marriage to an Asian as a shield against accusations of racism ("see, I cant be racist because I married a foreigner") when it is clear they have no respect for their wife's culture. Most of them seem to have bought a mailorder bride because they were rejected by every woman from their own background and needed to leverage their higher social standing against a desperate third worlder.

You can see why monsters like Elliot Rodger can come out of these relationships.

Whiteboys still thinking about their dicks all the time like unevolved apes.

And lol at the West "creating" modern China. Yeah they did but not in the way you think. Colonized by 12 different western nations and Japan, their central government disbanded and a forced opium trade. Americans were some of the biggest Opium traders in China.

A weakened China leaving the door for an unchecked imperialist Japan to conquer and pillage asia.

100 years of humilation, famine and war which all started by colonization by western nations including the US.

Yeah with that kind of hospitality how dare the Chinese not be more grateful to America. Its not like they used chemical warfare on them... Oh yeah they did actually.
all in all, China's relationship with America has been beneficial to them. Unlike the exploitive pillaging conducted by the British Empire.

Doing fine Mr.Xi Jim Ping gonna make us great again maybe we can get the Meth from the middle kingdom with a discount!

Duterte is an asshole but the drug situation is so fucked up there, sometimes extreme measures need to be taken.

I hope the best for the Filipino peoples, I don't like seeing fellow asians on filthy drugs like meth. I hope they can embrace their tradtional polynesian culture more and get the drugs out of the country.

all in all, China's relationship with America has been beneficial to them. Unlike the exploitive pillaging conducted by the British Empire.

Yeah thats a fair point, Americas involvement in colonization was minimal compared to European nations but some of them did have a big hand in the opium trade, especially the Forbes family.

Did you know that Mao actually wanted to ally with America? Once he gained power, he sent several personal messages to the US administration expressing his desire for partnership and co-operation. None of his messages were returned.

I think the CCP just see US as an extension of the west anyways. Also people in China don't view Americans the way Americans view the Chinese, most of them aren't even aware that China and the US are supposed to be enemies.

Duterte is an asshole but the drug situation is so fucked up there, sometimes extreme measures need to be taken.

I hope the best for the Filipino peoples, I don't like seeing fellow asians on filthy drugs like meth. I hope they can embrace their tradtional polynesian culture more and get the drugs out of the country.

People should stop taking drugs but I don't see any realistic solution for this right now. Drugs continue to enter the country from China despite Mr.Xis crackdown. Duterte can't just jail every user

On the other hand we loaned money from China for infra project we will see.

And Uncle Tom hahaha we will be Uncle Chong soon enough.

there's a subreddit dedicated to half asian kids hating their parents

A guy I worked with is Asian, he told me about how he used to get whipped every week, I asked why and he laughed and said "cause my parents are Asian!"

The Chinese are taking over.
Winning the war,
Without going to war

Buying your lands,
And several houses,
business and properties.

America, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand
Straight to Africa.

Vancouver is now a Hongcouver
Geely has bought Renault and Citroen

10% of Damlier belongs to the Chinese
A lot of Hollywood movies arein the hands of Chinese.
Not to mention that the prestigious car company Mercedes Benz, is targeted by these Chinese.

The :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s are brutal.

that place is a real eye opener to just how toxic most white male/asian female relationship dynamics are. Almost all of the posters there with white fathers universally say their fathers are EXTREMELY racist, much moreso than one expects. They like to use their marriage to an Asian as a shield against accusations of racism ("see, I cant be racist because I married a foreigner") when it is clear they have no respect for their wife's culture. Most of them seem to have bought a mailorder bride because they were rejected by every woman from their own background and needed to leverage their higher social standing against a desperate third worlder.

You can see why monsters like Elliot Rodger can come out of these relationships.
Old post, but yeah, that sub-reddit is quite toxic and racist itself, and represents the most bitter, weak and insecure hapas. A small subset of the totality and hardly representative of the average.

There's truth in your narrative here but it seems more a case of the white father eventually losing respect for Asian culture after years of experience. It's rarely some deliberately planned mission, as you suggest. That part is comical.

Either way, you gotta keep that away from your mixed kids or they WILL end up with issues. With that, I agree.

My wee granny (rest her soul) always told me the yellow man would rule the world.

Africans will take over the world eventually by superior birth rates.

Whiteboys still thinking about their dicks all the time like unevolved apes.

And lol at the West "creating" modern China. Yeah they did but not in the way you think. Colonized by 12 different western nations and Japan, their central government disbanded and a forced opium trade. Americans were some of the biggest Opium traders in China.

A weakened China leaving the door for an unchecked imperialist Japan to conquer and pillage asia.

100 years of humilation, famine and war which all started by colonization by western nations including the US.

Yeah with that kind of hospitality how dare the Chinese not be more grateful to America. Its not like they used chemical warfare on them... Oh yeah they did actually.
Are you gonna cwy :(

Back