The Chinese are taking over

lol People have been saying this since I was in elementary school.

I have been hearing this since 1997,

One of them even said: "They have tanks! they will attack there is so many of them!

I have been hearing this since 1997,

One of them even said: "They have tanks! they will attack there is so many of them!

Chinese military power is a joke, in this day and age it doesnt matter how many guys with AK-47's you can field, all the cutting edge military tech is designed to wipe masses of the map

Chinese military power is a joke, in this day and age it doesnt matter how many guys with AK-47's you can field, all the cutting edge military tech is designed to wipe masses of the map

They have unsinkable AirCraft carriers though.

Those Islands in the South of China Sea are now heavily armed and they can secure that region if they want now.

Yes, and the West is to blame.

We all want our cheap t-shirts and tennis shoes and plastic fucking Chinese garbage. We've allowed them to sell us cheaply made goods and our corrupt politicians didn't look after us at all.

We've been financing their military complex too. We're so smart.

you got that right. after winning the cold war america builds up another enemy.

I'm assuming Australia's dangerous wildlife will be a thing of the past now.

side ways vagina - sergeant jack wilcox (alec baldwin)

Two houses in my neighborhood just got bought by some Chinese people. I got to talk to the sellers and the Chinese bought them above market value. I just bought my house a year ago and with the Chinese moving in my house property value just went up over 15k. Crazy how the new neighbors don't even speak english.

Two houses in my neighborhood just got bought by some Chinese people. I got to talk to the sellers and the Chinese bought them above market value. I just bought my house a year ago and with the Chinese moving in my house property value just went up over 15k. Crazy how the new neighbors don't even speak english.

I believe this is what is happening all over Asia, like in Johor Barru Malaysia since the Chinese who are imigrating have much more income than the locals of the thirdworld country like lets say Philippines and Malaysia they can pay higher and it makes the property value go up its good for the land owners but it makes owning land by the locals much more difficult

I believe this is what is happening all over Asia, like in Johor Barru Malaysia since the Chinese who are imigrating have much more income than the locals of the thirdworld country like lets say Philippines and Malaysia they can pay higher and it makes the property value go up its good for the land owners but it makes owning land by the locals much more difficult
It is a double edge sword when the property value goes up due to outsiders purchasing real estate. What I think is worse is that the Chinese don't contribute much to the community. They are isolated due to the lack of communication. They say "hi" beyond that is hand signals.

Whiteboys still thinking about their dicks all the time like unevolved apes.

And lol at the West "creating" modern China. Yeah they did but not in the way you think. Colonized by 12 different western nations and Japan, their central government disbanded and a forced opium trade. Americans were some of the biggest Opium traders in China.

A weakened China leaving the door for an unchecked imperialist Japan to conquer and pillage asia.

100 years of humilation, famine and war which all started by colonization by western nations including the US.

Yeah with that kind of hospitality how dare the Chinese not be more grateful to America. Its not like they used chemical warfare on them... Oh yeah they did actually.

Whiteboys still thinking about their dicks all the time like unevolved apes.

And lol at the West "creating" modern China. Yeah they did but not in the way you think. Colonized by 12 different western nations and Japan, their central government disbanded and a forced opium trade. Americans were some of the biggest Opium traders in China.

A weakened China leaving the door for an unchecked imperialist Japan to conquer and pillage asia.

100 years of humilation, famine and war which all started by colonization by western nations including the US.

Yeah with that kind of hospitality how dare the Chinese not be more grateful to America. Its not like they used chemical warfare on them... Oh yeah they did actually.

How's it going there in the middle Kingdom?

China's going to put a lot of work in until President Xi is dead. A lot of things are aligning for them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back