Buying your lands,
And several houses,
business and properties.

America, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand
Straight to Africa.

Vancouver is now a Hongcouver
Geely has bought Renault and Citroen

10% of Damlier belongs to the Chinese
A lot of Hollywood movies arein the hands of Chinese.

The locals in Australia are having a hardtime finding a home because of the wealthy Chinese.

Chinese are greedy yet magnificent investors.

We've still got bigger dicks

Mercedes Benz will soon be a Chinese property, I'm so sure of it.

i remember when they said the same thing about the japanese decades ago.

{<Scared}

According to news,

local Australians are now having a hard time purchasing a house becausethe real estate brokers priority are the Chinese and not the locals.

The Chinese are on the same level as the Jews in conducting a business.

They are. But we get to keep the women. Zero threat there.

The locals in Australia are having a hardtime finding a home because of the wealthy Chinese.

Chinese are greedy yet magnificent investors.
I don't think you're seeing some amazing plan in action so much as this is what a billion people times whatever fraction of Chinese people are wealthy looks like. Especially considering their cities are polluted as fuck and they have like three reputable colleges.

I don't think you're seeing some amazing plan in action so much as this is what a billion people times whatever fraction of Chinese people are wealthy looks like. Especially considering their cities are polluted as fuck and they have like three reputable colleges.
Not just polluted but the properties in China are more expensive than in Australia.

Yeah, I only need to save up 1.5 million to buy a dumpy detached house in Vancouver.

Back