The Cheesecake Factory

Sakuraba is #1

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
The Cheesecake Factory is the number one casual dining establishment in the country in my opinion. There’s nowhere else in the world where you can enjoy a Mexican appetizer, an Italian entree, an Asian dish or an American classic. And you can’t forget about the booze-filled milkshake and the best cheesecake ever. There’s a little something for everyone.

The Cheesecake Factory is the number one casual dining establishment in the country in my opinion. There’s nowhere else in the world where you can enjoy a Mexican appetizer, an Italian entree, an Asian dish or an American classic. And you can’t forget about the booze-filled milkshake and the best cheesecake ever. There’s a little something for everyone.
I have to agree.I don’t live within a couple hundred miles of one. But me and my wife went when we made a trip to the cowboys game. Possibly the greatest place I’ve ever been

The food blows there. Sure they give you a shit load of food but the food is mediocre at best.

The cheesecakes are good though, I’ll admit that.

The food blows there. Sure they give you a shit load of food but the food is mediocre at best.

The cheesecakes are good though, I’ll admit that.

I bet you dip everything in ranch dressing and are bisexual

If I want Mexican I go to a Mexican restaurant. Italian? Same. Asian? You get the gist.

I put them at slightly above Chili's and the rest of the cornucopia of all ethnic foods chain restaurants. Cannot tell you the last time I've been to Chili's. I've been to CF once. Was okay. Slice of Americana and that's about it. Can't even remember what I got.

Even when I go out for a specific meal I usually go local and not national chain. The one exception might be Carrabba's except we have the two original Carabba's here in Houston and they're better than the chains.

Went out with my parents a few weeks ago and they chose Cracker Barrel. What an awful place. I just hate national chain casual dining restaurants. Everything I eat there seems like it's been thawed and heated...and probably has.

TS you are correct. It's not fine dining but it doesn't claim to be. They specialize in doing an incredible amount of dishes well, which is very impressive. The food is light years better than other casual chains like Applebee's. ...Chili's. ...etc. Then take into account that the restaurant is massive and they serve hundreds of people at once and the ticket times are quick and they are accurate. Always get exactly what I order, hot, and fairly quickly.

Sure, if you like food with no taste designed not to offend anyone.

Bone Fish grill is the best IMO. Longhorn steakhouse is best for generally cheap food.

Bone Fish grill is the best IMO. Longhorn steakhouse is best for generally cheap food.
Bone Fish is A level. The bang bang shrimp should be illegal, it's more addictive than most hard substances.

Bone Fish is A level. The bang bang shrimp should be illegal, it's more addictive than most hard substances.

Grilled fish is my favorite meal so it's a no brainer for me.

coconut shrimp appetizer and then bang bang shrimp tacos for the entree.

Sure, if you like food with no taste designed not to offend anyone.

This. I've been there maybe 10 times in my life and everything on the menu is very average. The only great thing on the menu is the Cajun Jambalaya Pasta.

I've never liked a restaurant that had a thick ass menu. I know they offer alot of choices but quality suffers at that rate. Still the cheesecake is damn tasty and women love going there so I guess it's cool.

Last edited:
We don’t have them in Canada as far as I know.

Tried it once with the wife in Vegas in 2011. Iirc it was somewhere in Caesars Palace, near a very large aquarium.

Thought it wasn’t bad. Better food than say Denny’s. Think I had enchiladas if I remember.

to whoever mentioned carrabas, yeah they're good. But Maggianos is better

The food is mediocre and it gets too crowded. IF I wanted cheesecake I would go there for sure

I suppose if you don't know how to cook well, and have never been to a good restaurant or had any kind of authentic cuisine, then yes, cheesecake factory is superb.

I've only been there once.

I got chicken and rice, very forgettable.

The cheesecake was good though.

Back