The cause for the Bel-Air fire in California has been found

More water? Kill the homeless? *shrug*
Utah build housing for the homeless.
An infrastructure plan could have created a lot of jobs, or a plan similar to the CCC under FDR.
Something.

More water would be nice, too though.

Yeah, there should be a law about exhausting an essential resource like water for ambience.
I just don't think everyone from utah/arizona over needs a green lawn. Put some rocks and ornaments out, it's fine. It's just not natural to water grass that isn't meant to be there. And then they wonder why these things happen.

Illegal is certainly a trigger word for Fox News viewers.

I just don't think everyone from utah/arizona over needs a green lawn. Put some rocks and ornaments out, it's fine. It's just not natural to water grass that isn't meant to be there. And then they wonder why these things happen.
I agree with you 100%

Sad. Hopefully this tragedy leads to a solution.

It's no coincident that California's homeless population increase is inversely proportional to the rest of the country's homeless population's decrease these past couple of years.

Sleeping outside in nice 72 degrees weather sure beats 20 or 120 degrees

So the homeless caused rich people to be homeless

We need the wall now. They are pouring in with their drugs. They are rapists.

pretty crazy how they can figure that out.

they just have an idea of where it started but they wait for an opening to investigate? and then they see a little camp area with a pot and call it case closed?
Bums are notorious snitches.

We have hobo fires that get out of control in the Springs too. Pretty frustrating that not only are these people an eyesore, there’s a chance they could be responsible for your house and everything in it burning on the ground.

They had a news story about it the other day and one of the hobos said something along the lines of, “If you don’t want us here give us a place to stay.”

The fucking audacity man.
We've been nurturing that mentality for a while now. You almost can't really blame people anymore. Why wouldn't a person expect handouts when we live in a country of handouts?

They're not allowed to cook?

Bummer.

Raw chicken, motherfuckers!

Back