The casual in me is kicking in , how are you guys so confident Mayweather wins?

Have you guys seen hatton lately? I swear he looks 55 and Floyd is older then him

Hatton was only ever in shape for fights. Otherwise he was drunk and fat as hell. Floyd is like Hopkins and Roy Jones. Always stays fit.

What the hell was i thinking

*puts down crack pipe*

What the hell was i thinking

*puts down crack pipe*
i'm afraid we can't have you around here anymore marc a, tell that actjac guy the same thing, you guys were suppossed to be boxing fans, we don't need you in our little corner of the earth anymore.

just kidding, hope you didn't bet on it or even fork over money for it.
It was free here , I didn't bet the juice wasn't worth he squeeze
Now I can enjoy Canelo vs GGG

As expected: From "head clean off" and "Floyd's getting knocked the fook out" to "but in a real fight..." and "Conor only lost because he got tired"

Just own it, UFC/Conor fans.

Floyd processed and then had his way with your hero from round 4 onwards. Two or three rounds isn't quite the same as guaranteeing a KO, is it? Hey, two more than I thought he would win, but as I said in my initial post, his punches would not be nearly as impressive in boxing gloves.

Last edited:
what a buncha suckers

As expected: From "head clean off" and "Floyd's getting knocked the fook out" to "but in a real fight..." and "Conor only lost because he got tired"

Own it, UFC shitheads.

Floyd processed and then fucked your hero from round 4 onwards. Two rounds isn't quite the same as guaranteeing a KO, is it? Hey, two more than I thought he would win, but as I said in my initial post, his punches are shit-looking in boxing gloves.

So sad, terrible.

both honestly

Eh, I was probably too aggressive, but my leading remark stands.

And this place would've been infinitely more "sad" had McGregor won. What I said was tame compared to how McGregor fans and McGregor himself choose to go about things. Given your Trumpian shtick, you're probably oblivious to the fact that your own are much worse.

Eh, I was probably too aggressive, but my leading remark stands.

And this place would've been infinitely more "sad" had McGregor won. What I said was tame compared to how McGregor fans and McGregor himself choose to go about things. Given your Trumpian language, you're probably oblivious to the fact that your own are much worse.

No Mcgregor fans are the worst, they live through him vicariously. They make it hard to like him.

No Mcgregor fans are the worst, they live through him vicariously. They make it hard to like him.

Aren't you a UFC fan who only posts in this section to promote UFC?

When I said "your own" I meant UFC/McGregor fans.

Maybe I'm wrong, and I apologize if that's the case.

Last edited:
Aren't you a UFC fan who only posts in this section to promote UFC?

When I said "your own" I meant UFC/McGregor fans.

Maybe I'm wrong, and I apologize if that's the case.

I'm a fan of both sports and used to post here because I liked the conversations and the posters that were on here. Too much hating and negativity for me on here, it's bad.

Just own it, UFC/Conor fans.

Floyd processed and then had his way with your hero from round 4 onwards. Two or three rounds isn't quite the same as guaranteeing a KO, is it? Hey, two more than I thought he would win, but as I said in my initial post, his punches would not be nearly as impressive in boxing gloves.

And "everyone expected McGregor to lose anyway" despite the huge number of bets on McGregor, all the people in the heavies saying he'd KO him, and then what all the casual joe public seemed to think.

I'm a fan of both sports and used to post here because I liked the conversations and the posters that were on here. Too much hating and negativity for me on here, it's bad.

Yeah, I don't disagree. I usually regret my abusive posts after I calm down.

Yeah, I don't disagree. I usually regret my abusive posts after I calm down.

i was impressed both ways, shows how skilled boxing is as a sport and the levels to it but also shows that Conor and his different style can be very effective. I mean Conor won what 3 or 4 rounds on most people's scorecards, most people thought he wouldn't land a single shot. I think both sports were elevated.

Back