The casual in me is kicking in , how are you guys so confident Mayweather wins?

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score
In all honesty after how Conor and his coaches been so disrespectful to boxing, I truly want Floyd to put on a master class. I think Ward calmed me a bit with his very cerebral breakdown

breakdown of @Bogotazo

but how can you guys be so damn sure, am I just being dumb?

Last edited:
For real Marc?

This should be about 15:1, I shit you not.

For real Marc?

yeah I am not trolling, I leave that to the damn subforum,

I guess I can't wrap my mind around a 40-year-old having the abilty to stay sharp

For real Marc?

when you consider that an experienced top ten contender like buster douglas was a 42-1 longshot, the odds should actually be 100 to one, or in my personal opinion about a thousand to one.

40 year old who hasnt fought in over 2 years and is the smaller and weaker fighter. He is also fighting a man who has more confidence in his ability than anyone he has fought

the whole thing, the fight, the fusss is ridiculous and you can remind me tomorrow if i'm wrong after it's over.

yeah I am not trolling, I leave that to the damn subforum,

I guess I can't wrap my mind around a 40-year-old having the abilty to stay sharp

B Hop Schooled

Winky @ 41
Tarver @ 42
Pavlik @ 43
Pascal @ 46
Cloud @ 48

In all honesty after how Conor and his coaches been so disrespectful to boxing, I truly want Floyd to put on a master class. I think Ward calmed me a bit with his very cerebral breakdown

breakdown of @Bogotazo

but how can you guys be so damn sure, am I just being dumb?

Re watch some of the Mosley cotto PAC man etc fights? Even Hatton but it's years ago now. Floyd knows how not to get hit and clown opponents. Conor hasn't shown that ability.

He can crack so he has a punchers chance for sure, otherwise nope. Don't bet this one unless someone offers insane odds.

Because Floyd Mayweather is a master boxer and McGregor is a novice. Only a mark (UFC fans are the biggest marks in sports) would think this is anything other than the easiest fight Mayweather has had since very early in his career.

Watch a McGregor fight and imagine him throwing those punches in boxing gloves. The open glove plays a trick on your mind, but it's a lot different when you imagine those same punches in 8-10 ounce gloves. You see the mediocrity of what it would look like if he was actually boxing.

Mayweather will beat the shit out of McGregor and "this was fishy," or "he didn't look right... something was off," will be common in threads and posts in the UFC section. Idiots will not be able to accept that their hero isn't a particularly good boxer. "But, but HEAD CLEAN OFF!!!" "The Conor that fought Alvarez would have mauled Floyd... I think the weight cut was bad for him." "Come to the Octagon and do the rematch in a REAL FIGHT!!!"

i'm wondering if mayweather will be able to resist toying and laughing and mocking the guy really.

Ask yourself this Marc...

Do you think even ONE of the last TWENTY opponents Floyd fought and easily beat would be an underdog against Connor?

Nope. So Mayweather shouldn't have any problems with him at all.

Put the bottle/crack pipe down.

There is no way Floyd would have taken this fight if he wasn't in top shape.

No way he would have taken this risk.

Because Floyd Mayweather is a master boxer and McGregor is a novice. Only a mark (UFC fans are the biggest marks in sports) would think this is anything other than the easiest fight Mayweather has had since very early in his career.

Watch a McGregor fight and imagine him throwing those punches in boxing gloves. The open glove plays a trick on your mind, but it's a lot different when you imagine those same punches in 8-10 ounce gloves. You see the mediocrity of what it would look like if he was actually boxing.

Mayweather will beat the shit out of McGregor and "this was fishy," or "he didn't look right... something was off," will be common in threads and posts in the UFC section. Idiots will not be able to accept that their hero isn't a particularly good boxer. "But, but HEAD CLEAN OFF!!!" "The Conor that fought Alvarez would have mauled Floyd... I think the weight cut was bad for him." "Come to the Octagon and do the rematch in a REAL FIGHT!!!"
Floyd is going to make him suck his balls. Happy days.

I share OP's worries in part

Conor will fall short in terms of technique, but he is a crazy and smart motherfcker who cannot be underestimated. I don't like the size + age difference either

I like boxing. But the arrogance of boxing fans is the reason the sport is dying. Tonight your world will turn upside dow. This conor would give any floyd from the past fist and he looked scared

Back