The cameramen had to be given orders to retreat after Kish pooped.

How about an etiquette protocol the refs give fighters before the fight "shit in my octagon and your DQ'd". I literally would have stopped the match and DQ'd her. No way should another fighter have to come into contact with actual shit. It's foul and unsanitary. What if shit got in her opponents eye or mouth and contracted an illness. It's fucking foul she should be ashamed at her lack of professionalism. I've wrestled over 1000 matches had diarrhea prior to matches and never shat on anyone. Fuck this shit bird fighter
Felice could have tapped if it offended her innocent sensibilities. From the pics she puts online it probably wasn't new territory for her.

giphy.gif

I think the biggest issue is TS watching it 16 times..

Come on man1 Whats wrong with you??

Thread's 29 minutes old. It'll be at least 20 times by now.

Man that's rough... Hope she doesn't beat her self up about it too much and that people get over it.

Although I believe the new rules have that as a TKO loss for Kish, I really have trouble imagining the UFC acknowledging what happened. Like, would Anik find a long winded geeky-Anik way of explaining it - "Kish proverbially left it all in the octagon, albeit left a bit too much and in doing so has blemished the canvas with feces"
Perfect

She even admit on twitter she shitted herself, but that was gross as hell.

Diarrhea in the cage, it has to be from the weight cut, I heard Kish had trouble cutting weight and really has to drain herself you lose solids and drink mostly liquid so you get watery stools, she probably had to use some laxative to make weight.

But man Fellice is tough if I smelt that shit I would have tapped out myself, I cannot stand bad odors especially of other humans, Ill puke, I dont even like kissing unless its a girl I really really know is clean, I a germ nut I dont like germs and body fluids.

Felice could have tapped if it offended her innocent sensibilities. From the pics she puts online it probably wasn't new territory for her.
Would you tussle around with a person who shit all over themselves inevitably getting it all over you lol?

2 girls, 1 pooped

holy shit....over 16 times huh....thats hardcore. i still tell myself chicks dont take a dump. i just dont want to believe it.
My Mrs frequently coats the sides of the bowl, so that belief was unfortunately shattered for me a long time ago.

Back