The Boxing World Hates Floyd...Why does Everybody Here Love Him?

a lot of MMA fans are cucked to boxing the same way liberals are to ISIS.

Both are making a fool out of people who will buy it and expect a real fight. It's a ridiculous cash grab by both.

Floyd takes the easiest way to a perfect record and a huge payday and Conor is just signing up for a massive check.

I don't like either guy.

MW is going to beat Conor there is no hate.

I don´t think everybody here loves Floyd

that´s your ignorant imagination, TS!!!!!

Conor and Floyd are both frauds. Floyd actually ducked more than Conor even pulling out of winky wright fight. Fitting they fight one another.

Was a fan of Floyd before Conor by still gonna cheer for McGregor. That being said I'm not going to say bad things about Floyd. Lol

I've been supporting Floyd for a longtime, was and still a boxing fan before I even got into mma properly which was around 2004.

So that's why I'm supporting Floyd.
If I was a neutral and an mma fan, I'd be probably support Floyd more because Floyd/Conor is a mismatch and Conor has been holding up the divisions for the last 2 years.

Why do you feel the need to let everyone know how long you've been a fan in every post on this subject?

You seem a little insecure, considering we all know you don't know shit about boxing or mma.

Conor and Floyd are both frauds. Floyd actually ducked more than Conor even pulling out of winky wright fight. Fitting they fight one another.
Possibly the dumbest post I've seen on here.

They just hate Conor....

His haters would cheer on War Machine against Conor...

Why do you feel the need to let everyone know how long you've been a fan in every post on this subject?

You seem a little insecure, considering we all know you don't know shit about boxing or mma.
FACTS. This guy is like president of hating Conor fan club.

This isnt even a Boxing site. Its an MMA site for MMA fans and here we have like 90% pro Floyd talk.

Such a mystery Floyd has so many new fans here. Lol
They don't actually watch his bouts and bought into the "MASTER OF DEFENSE" meme. They're the same type of people that bash "lay and prayers," point fighters, and fight styles like Machida's btw.

If Conor fought Charles Manson, Shertards would root for Charles Manson.

Back