The boogey woman is actually Thug Rose

DragonRising

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Joanna often play mind games like giving the cookie monster a cookie, maybe shes showing the boogie woman a reflection of the boogey woman she sees in rose.

Thug Rose was the boogey woman and she was coming for joanna's title.

Thats why joanna was trippin so hard before ufc 217 or am i trippin?

cringe-gif-11.gif

Joanna often play mind games like giving the cookie monster a cookie, maybe shes showing the boogie woman a reflection of the boogey woman she sees in rose.

Thug Rose was the boogey woman and she was coming for joanna's title.

Thats why joanna was trippin so hard before ufc 217 or am i trippin?

Next time you do drugs, stay away from the internet.

That "boogey woman" speech was one of the cringiest things in the history of MMA.

That "boogey woman" speech was one of the cringiest things in the history of MMA.
dfdf065df022d002ffd006d009cd054.gif

Edit: you can see it in Tito's eyes right after he crushes the juice box that he even thinks what he just did was stupid "wow that didn't feel like I thought it would feel"

"The boogey woman" almost took over from "don't fear me"

Almost. Not quite tho.

the boogy woman thing was a just a failed attempt at making JJ look super badass. time to leave it behind us
<{you!}>

Boogie woman persona better stay retired at 0-1. That shit was terrible.

Boogie woman sounds like some coked up bimbo who doesn't realize the 70s is over and disco is dead.

dfdf065df022d002ffd006d009cd054.gif

Edit: you can see it in Tito's eyes right after he crushes the juice box that he even thinks what he just did was stupid "wow that didn't feel like I thought it would feel"
He did smash Sonnen though. Would've liked to see Tito in this tournament.

LOL. Thug will never beat Joanna again. Congrats to her for winning the belt because she definitely earned it. But she will lose the rematch, and lose big time.

Real talk.

Back