News The Blessed Express runs through T-City. AND STILL

Arkham's Notorious Geyser

"Sorry about that"
@red
Reaction score
Max Holloway demolished Brian Ortega, but how? Sherdog told me Max Holloway was done?

Sherdog told me Brian Ortega was the next Champion.

Sherdog told me Max Holloway had brain damage, would be KO'ed Flat.

Sherdog told me Brian has the tools, he's the future of the UFC Featherweight Division.

What happened? I'll tell you what, Max Holloway that's what happened. The mans been proving people wrong since day one, and will CONTINUE to do so.

Jose Aldo? Oh man 50-45, Leg Kicks, he doesn't stand a chance.

Brian Ortega? Oh man, BJJ, Max is not healthy, he's done.

BLESSED ERA AIN'T GOING NOWHERE!

MAIN-UFC-206-Holloway-v-Pettis.jpg

Last edited:
I still can't believe people thought Ortega was going to beat Max if Aldo couldn't.

I missed watching Holloway fight . One of my fabs he absolutely deomlished T-City i really felt bad for all the damage he was taking i said if Rener really loves and cares about Ortega he should stop it he was taking so much punishment.
Great performance by Holloway also a fun fact this is the first time Holloway was taken down since the Conor fight.

Sherdog told me a lot of things.. but at the end of the day, it is what it is. #UFCHawaii

That was great! Max is a fantastic showmen.

I missed watching Holloway fight . One of my fabs he absolutely deomlished T-City i really felt bad for all the damage he was taking i said if Rener really loves and cares about Ortega he should stop it he was taking so much punishment.
Great performance by Holloway also a fun fact this is the first time Holloway was taken down since the Conor fight.
no way? didn't know that...

and he popped up right away

insane

lol at the fact people thinking Conor would do anything at this point

No one told you max was getting ko’d, hang on a minute.

Had my money on Max. People are widely morons. Bows to both fighters. Beautiful display. Holloway broke the young prodigy.

Back