The Black Beast wants Francis Ngannou

Lewis will become sleeping beast in the first round.

Ngannou via KO but it will be fun while it lasts.

Make it happen no matter Lewis-Tybura result.

The Predator via highlight reel TKO.

Every time I think Lewis is done he comes out with a W I can't understand

etXC4BS.gif

Fuck it. BB by brutal mid shit KO.

Love it, but Black Beast is gonna end up fighting Blaydes. They'll give the Arlovski/Struve winner to Ng as highlight bait.

I'd be rooting for the Black Beast. He is way more likeable

Realistically, a senior citizen like Ngannou probably doesn't have too many fights left... But will go in as favourite.

Beast could suffer brutal damage in that fight, like broken jaw, broken orbital bone etc, because he probably wouldn't go down immediately and Francis will surely hit him many times

Didn't Beast say NG was like 10 years older than he really Is?? Lol forged birth documents from cameroon..

I want to see a rematch with Browne and then let Browne Machida kick Ngannou.

I just want cain to face a true test before he is gifted a titleshot, so that means reem or ngannou.

I don't want lewis to beat ngannou only to lose to cain.

Didn't Beast say NG was like 10 years older than he really Is?? Lol forged birth documents from cameroon..
Dude it's pretty obvious.

Cameroonian/Nigerian athletes are notorious for playing around with their ages.

This guy was over 50, but pretended he was 33 to go to the 1994 world cup, and ended up scoring 3 goals.

s-l300.jpg

Kimbo vs Dada 5000 V2.0

giphy.gif

Love it, but Black Beast is gonna end up fighting Blaydes. They'll give the Arlovski/Struve winner to Ng as highlight bait.
what, I doubt that, they wouldn't kill lewis with a guy like blaydes. they will probably give black beast to ngannou because not only it w ill be exciting but they probably believe that ngannou would beat him. with blaydes it would be just a repeat of the hunt fight, probably minus the getting rocked part

Love Black Beast but he's been KO'd a few times by less technical strikers/less powerful strikers.

Ngannou would KO him without a doubt.

Back