The Bisping Vs GSP Win

I’m not even a fan of GSP and always ranked him below Silva in the GOAT discussion back when Jones has not yet reigned supreme. But GSP consistently fought the best at his weight class and came back off a 4 year layoff to win in a weightclass he never compete in prior. I don’t know how you can respect that. Plus he avenged his two losses a long time ago.

He's a troll, that's his gimmick. You're not gonna get much else out of it.

A welterweight that cheats to beat a lightweight LOL

#VaselineGate

63fc71efdc7ea747ec7d5f8f1421bb6a.png
lol shut up noob.. Another novice on here

Jones, and Silva got caught cheating multiple times. Fedor was never that good, just old school, and nostalgic. Aldo got KO'd in 14 second by McGregor, and stopped twice by Max. DJ doesn't have even close to the same level of competition that GSP had.

GSP is the fucking GOAT, get over it.

Ok... Let me start this off by saying. I agree that GSP is an all time great. Anyone who disputes that is a fucking idiot who knows little to nothing about MMA. However, when you say Fedor wasn't that good.... I mean come on dude. He may have lost a step towards the ass end of his career. But no one beats Big Nog, Cro-Cop, and a still dangerous Arlovski...if you can't fight. I can see you saying he fought a lot of "under qualified" people during his Pride Tenure because of freak fights and lack of real contenders. But the man is a great fighter...

4 years out of the octogon. 4 YEARS!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I see a lot of GSP haters on here descrediting this win. "Cherry picking", "Bisping was easy", the list goes on...

Name me one fighter who has come back after such a significant amount of time with a win?

Hell, name me one fighter who has come back after nearly that amount of time and finished a legit opponent in another weight class?

The answer is nobody.

Obviously Bisping wasn't the hardest guy to beat at middleweight. Everybody in their right mind knows that. It's no secret. And GSP also knew that when he chose that fight.

With that being said, 4 YEARS out of the game? That's a HUGE factor a lot of people seem to be ignoring.

People like to pretend that Bisping was a joke. But If I recall correctly, half of the people on here were saying that

Bisping would beat GSP or that GSP was gone for too long and was going to get caught and knocked the fuck out. Even the betting odds were pretty much 50/50.

Now most of these guys are turning their tongues and acting like this was a walk in the park and no big deal.

Bisping has always been a top 10 guy in the UFC middleweight division. Anyone who disagrees with that needs a reality check and needs to rewatch his fights.

As much as some people like to pretend this was an easy feat, it wasn't.

Let's stop pretending like Bisping isn't a great fighter.

No matter what you say or think...
It was Bisping/endthread.

You realize that being away is worst than being active, right? Ring rust is a real thing.

Ring rust is a real thing but GSP never got rusty. Even during his time off, he trains. He was never restricted from training. If he were unable to train like a fighter who was injured or in prison, that'd be a different story. But he was still training consistently, therefor he never developed any rust. GSP wins fights in preparation, he says this often.

GSP is held to the ultimate high standard. It’s a compliment.

Meanwhile people wank off Anderson beating the likes of Bonnar and Irvin. Levels

GSP tapped to strikes in his prime by a LW journeyman.

GSP’s resume is overrated by his fanboys filled with one dimensional fighters and LWs.

Anderson got tapped out in his prime by 2 midget Japanese cans, one who had a record of 4-7.

Anderson has almost double digit losses, fought in a weak division with Sonnen being one of his biggest wins. He’s a notorious PED user proving himself to be a fraud

Georges isn't a demolisher like his phony followers like to think. He's a lay and pray guy who all the racist rooted for because Andy and jbj were black and better. Deal with it

Was a solid win by GSP

Who did Silva move up and beat? Forrest past his prime and two KOTC level fighters? Bisping is better than all those guys

Who did Aldo move up and beat? nobody

Who did Jones move up and beat? nobody

Conor moved up but lets be real, Eddie got 2 gift split decisions to earn a title shot and then beat an RDA who almost killed himself making weight.

BJ and Hendo have the most impressive move up wins by far...GSP is right behind them
Bisping isnt better than Forrest. Forrest actually has top 5 wins. Bisping has landed a lucky punch against a guy who already murked him.

Also: Out of his prime? Forrest was 30 and just lost the belt. Bisping was 38 with one eye, one fight removed from being flatlined twice by an almost 50yr old.

At Hendo's age he could be a grandpa. You're a retard.

Bisping isnt better than Forrest. Forrest actually has top 5 wins. Bisping has landed a lucky punch against a guy who already murked him.

Also: Out of his prime? Forrest was 30 and just lost the belt. Bisping was 38 with one eye, one fight removed from being flatlined twice by an almost 50yr old.

At Hendo's age he could be a grandpa. You're a retard.

nah you're a retard. BIsping would whoop Forrests ass...real talk...with ease

Please explain how Forrest beats Bisping

It was a good win but I mean, it was Bisping. Fan of both guys btw.

Was a solid win by GSP

Who did Silva move up and beat? Forrest past his prime and two KOTC level fighters? Bisping is better than all those guys

Who did Aldo move up and beat? nobody

Who did Jones move up and beat? nobody

Conor moved up but lets be real, Eddie got 2 gift split decisions to earn a title shot and then beat an RDA who almost killed himself making weight.

BJ and Hendo have the most impressive move up wins by far...GSP is right behind them
Anderson beat Forrest literally right after he lost the LHW belt to Rashad Evans. This idea that he fought a washed up Forrest is the dumbest thing perpetuated in modern MMA discussion. If that fight was 6 months earlier, Silva would have been a two weight champ.

We can all thank GSP for ruining the middle weight division.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back