The Bisbing Love thread, dont leave it empty!

He should have accepted that hug from Andy...

It was incredibly hurtful for him to reject a hug from the GOAT in the middle of their fight. That was beautiful display of human kindness and understanding, a hallmark of the Spider's long and peaceful reign of the middleweight division. I am sure Silva was deeply upset and so was I. Punching people in the face for a living should not be a roadblock to genuine bro love (NH). Saint Crocop was a stone cold killah and he accepted the hug... Bitchping is dead to me...

You don't hug a junkie with needles up their ass mid binge.

method=get&s=michael-bisping-anderson-silva-02-28-2016-11-37-9-400.jpg

I was with him from Tuf 3, war Count, respect coz you'r a crazy blind motherfucker budeeh!

Why? What about the dude he koed to win the belt?

I dig the champ.

Not the most talented, but tough and griity dude. Made comfortable life for his family through mostly hard work and being disliked.

Get too much hate on here by insecure Luke and jacare fans.

War champ bisping!!

She was champ for about a month. Now he is just a chimp, wearing a belt that is not his.

I use to have a lot of respect for him but up until barely beating Hendo then going out to calling GSP...a fucking WW who hasn't fought since 2013, pretty pathetic. What makes it worse is he'll retire without ever having fought a top contender.

Ever having fought a top contender?

He knocked Luke rockhold out. He's not terrible.

giphy.gif

I PERSONALLY LOVE HENDO BUT THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT HIM

Bisping has been around long enough he can do whatever the hell he wants imho.

But alas... you say Bisbing....it's really hard not to think about Hendo...

Ever having fought a top contender?

He knocked Luke rockhold out. He's not terrible.

Sorry misunderstanding I said up until Rockhold, I was referencing his title defenses. Not his career as a whole.

Back