The Bisbing Love thread, dont leave it empty!

ZMeJSgV.gifng

After winning the belt, he has successfully ducked all the #1 contenders, first Jacare, then Yoel, and now Whittaker...Rockhold has a point, and his only successful defense, I think Hendo beat his ass.
rotflmao...........keep on Letting hate. EAT YOUR INSIDES OUT huh!!!?

Worship Juicers instead numbnuts

After winning the belt, he has successfully ducked all the #1 contenders, first Jacare, then Yoel, and now Whittaker...Rockhold has a point, and his only successful defense, I think Hendo beat his ass.

Hendo certainly didn't lose. IF Bisping won 3 of the rounds Hendo was due at least 1 10-8 for dropping Bisping. I'm not even sure Bisping won 3 rounds though

BisPINK.

Love him or hate him, he's a MW disgrace pretending to be champ.

The biggest joke in UFC history, and it's not even close.

War the Count !

Listen to all these Beta's whine

BisPINK.

Love him or hate him, he's a MW disgrace pretending to be champ.

The biggest joke in UFC history, and it's not even close.

Why? What about the dude he koed to win the belt?

I dig the champ.

Not the most talented, but tough and griity dude. Made comfortable life for his family through mostly hard work and being disliked.

Get too much hate on here by insecure Luke and jacare fans.

War champ bisping!!

I'm still mad at bisping for how weird that neck was to photoshop

michael_bisping_rampage_jackson.jpg

he is respected by other fighters too, he has the cool factor, he has the unique ability to make everybody like him

You Nailed it........
Why? What about the dude he koed to win the belt?

I dig the champ.

Not the most talented, but tough and griity dude. Made comfortable life for his family through mostly hard work and being disliked.

Get too much hate on here by insecure Luke and jacare fans.

War champ bisping!!

You nailed it.

and . I like Luke and jacare......... Hate must be a bitter pill to swallow. It certainly makes Luke look weak.

I rip on him but my respect is genuine, hes gobby and needy so he attracts abuse but he is the definition of a fighter, doesn't give up overcomes massive adversity, beat cheats while partially blind not many people have achieved what he has in MMA in terms of overcoming adversity hes up there with big nog and Fedor for overcoming disadvantages

I use to have a lot of respect for him but up until barely beating Hendo then going out to calling GSP...a fucking WW who hasn't fought since 2013, pretty pathetic. What makes it worse is he'll retire without ever having fought a top contender.

I like him more when he's not trying to hard to be funny, he's been in the game for a long time though and it was nice to see him top his career off with a belt.

Back