The Birth of an EU Army

What are you babbling?
A EU joint military body will surely exclude Turkey, and help to lessen their relevance. It would shake up NATO as well.

Also, EU will be looking to move away from US hegemony with the formation of their own joint military body.

We left at the right time. We don't want to be part of European super state
It's kind of hard to tell seeing what has occurred in the EU since Brexit. Your political, economic and, now, military influence has been marginalized. England is now a damsel that will either be rescued or... will be complaining decades later about an incident that the EU forced on her.

It's kind of hard to tell seeing what has occurred in the EU since Brexit. Your political, economic and, now, military influence has been marginalized. England is now a damsel that will either be rescued or... will be complaining decades later about an incident that the EU forced on her.

We've got NUKES ... we'll be fine, stop scare mongering.

No one is going to invade us. The biggest threat to our country IS the EU with their open borders and mass unrestricted immigration policy, coupled with the population explosion in Africa ... THIS is our existential threat.

We've got NUKES ... we'll be fine, stop scare mongering.

No one is going to invade us. The biggest threat to our country IS the EU with their open borders and mass unrestricted immigration policy.
Invade? They don't have to invade you if you and they both know that going at it would lead to YOU getting your shit pushed. It will prevent you from challenging their hegemony in any effective manner.

How do you think the US has been on top for so long?

Will Germany pay for this army? You can expect Italy, Spain, Greece, Portugal to jump at chance to let in some their volunteers.

Invade? They don't have to invade you if you and they both know that going at it would lead to YOU getting your shit pushed. It will prevent you from challenging their hegemony in any effective manner.

So what are they going to do?? Fight us in some nuetral battleground??

We don't need the EU, we don't need to be number 1 ... I don't give a f**k about being world number 1, I want England to be peaceful, green and pleasant. F**K this international dick measuring competition, I don't care.

The EU won't have to invade us if we just give up our powers to them like a bunch of cucks.

Your logic is "we should give the EU all of our power .... because if we don't, we will lose power .... "

F**KING EH!!, get a brain, mate.

So what are they going to do?? Fight us in some nuetral battleground??

We don't need the EU, we don't need to be number 1 ... I don't give a f**k about being world number 1, I want England to be peaceful, green and pleasant. F**K this international dick measuring competition, I don't care.
It's not about where they will fight you. It's about you not wanting the fight.

You better care because...

Ron-Paul_Its-Happening1.gif

The EU won't have to invade us if we just give up our powers to them like a bunch of cucks.

Your logic is "we should give the EU all of our power .... because if we don't, we will lose power .... "

F**KING EH!!, get a brain, mate.
Give? To give entails will. You're in a weak position. You're gonna get took.

It's nothing new. Powerful states have done it to not-so-powerful states. History teaches us this.

Give? To give entails will. You're in a weak position. You're gonna get took.

By who?

Russia?? For Russia to fight us, they have to travel through Europe..

China?? Same.

By the time they get through Germany, France and reach dover we would NUKE the shit out of them.

Again, your logic is "we should give up our power .... because if we don't, someone is going to take it" ....

Your "SOLUTION" defeats the f**king object.

The birth of an EU army is subjugation to the future EU state.

All national armies will be replaced by "EU army", all national borders replaced with "EU LAND".

By who?

Russia?? For Russia to fight us, they have to travel through Europe..

China?? Same.

By the time they get through Germany, France and reach dover we would NUKE the shit out of them.

Again, your logic is "we should give up our power .... because if we don't, someone is going to take it" ....

Your "SOLUTION" defeats the f**king object.
You honestly don't get it?

You influence, power and standing has dwindled. You've lost your place in the European food chain. You've gone from being the wolf to becoming the rabbit.

You don't need to be invaded. You'll be a toothless dog.

Economically, politically and militarily you will become a beggar the the fare more wealthy, influential and robust EU.

Shit, man. You come from a former empire. One would think that you would be educated in these things.

You honestly don't get it?

You influence, power and standing has dwindled. You've lost your place in the European food chain. You've gone from being the wolf to becoming the rabbit.

You don't need to be invaded. You'll be a toothless dog.

Economically, politically and militarily you will become a beggar the the fare more wealthy, influential and robust EU.

Shit, man. You come from a former empire. One would think that you would be educated in these things.

You don't get it.

Being "world number 1", "biggest C**K in the world" ... doesn't matter. I don't care about it. BRITISH people don't care about that. We just want England to be ENGLAND. Our green and pleasant land.

F**K the EU. We don't need it. If Being number 1 means we have to give up our sovereignity and our identity and our country ... we don't want it.

What good is being "world number 1", if we don't have a country?

Let the Chinese and Indians take over the world ... I don't care ... If their armies step foot on our soil ... then, I will care. Until then, good luck to them. Having an empire is more hassle than it is worth.

Last edited:
You don't get it.

Being "world number 1", "biggest C**K in the world" ... doesn't matter. I don't care about it. BRITISH people don't care about that. We just want England to be ENGLAND. Our green and pleasant land.

F**K the EU. We don't need it. If Being number 1 means we have to give up our sovereignity and our identity and our country ... we don't want it.

Let the Chinese and Indians take over the world ... I don't care ... If their armies step foot on our soil ... then, I will care. Until then, good luck to them. Having an empire is more hassle than it is worth.
Whether or not you care is irrelevant. Whether or not it is good or bad is irrelevant. Whether or not what Britain did was noble is irrelevant.

Foreign nations do not need to step on your soil to fuck with you, especially if you're weak.

You're either going to have to become stronger or make others weaker in order for England to be ENGLAND.

I love how there was anyone who believed that this was not a plan on the drawing board.

I love how there was anyone who believed that this was not a plan on the drawing board.
Saw it from the get...

Sure, I did not know the methods or the players that would ultimately come out on top and those, unfortunately, that would be eating shit. But I knew that a superstate was occurring.

You don't get it.

You guys planned well, though. You have the support of Canada, Australia, and the United States. Much of Europe, Africa, Latin America, Asia, and the Middle East may hate you, but at least you have powerful help.

A EU joint military body will surely exclude Turkey, and help to lessen their relevance. It would shake up NATO as well.

Also, EU will be looking to move away from US hegemony with the formation of their own joint military body.
Doesn't Turkey's relevance stem, at least in part, from its location? That's not something that can be easily replicated.

Back