The Birth of an EU Army

Lol I haven't posted here in a while, so I can't assume coherency with the entirety of his beliefs, but he's on the money with the Hegelian Dialectic part.

He's a good dude. A smart conspiracy theorist, for lack of a better term.

I'm pretty far left - always have been. This is without doubt a right wing operation to create more power under elite control.
You'll find that nearly all people who agree with you believe it's a left wing conspiracy lol!

Britain got cucked.

Agreed. the UK is betting big on its "special relationship" with the U.S. and the continuation of Anglo Hegemony, but leaving the EU will have drastic consequences (the decline of its political, economic, cultural, and military authority on the continent).

You'll find that nearly all people who agree with you believe it's a left wing conspiracy lol!

I don't see how this is going to create mass worker uprisings, the conquest of the means of production from the capitalists, and significant demilitarization lol. Seems like the opposite of all that will occur.

I'm pretty far left - always have been. This is without doubt a right wing operation to create more power under elite control.

Only difference is that I don't see it as a right or left thing (at least as they are commonly used). Power consolidation by elites most certainly.

Agreed. the UK is betting big on its "special relationship" with the U.S. and the continuation of Anglo Hegemony, but leaving the EU will have drastic consequences (the decline of its political, economic, cultural, and military authority on the continent).
They fucked up thinking that our Pax Americana will last forever.

Another step towards the loss of sovereignty. Tread cautiously Euros. It only took 75 years for it to happen to the formerly free states here in the USA.
What good is sovereignty when we can have more power and prosperity by joining forces with our european brothers?

Only difference is that I don't see it as a right or left thing (at least as they are commonly used). Power consolidation by elites most certainly.

By right wing I mean technocrats and the State, so we are in sync.

They fucked up thinking that our Pax Americana will last forever.

No doubt. Kissinger said it best: "the United States doesn't have friends - it has interests." The UK is going to get served a big slice of humble pie.

The puppetmasters need soldiers too carry out the pogroms.

Otherwise a EU army makes sense.

The Germans have tried to conquer Europe by force in the past. They've finally learned that you can sweet-talk the pussy with a silver tongue instead of threatening it with a silver blade.

The Germans have tried to conquer Europe by force in the past. They've finally learned that you can sweet-talk the pussy with a silver tongue instead of threatening it with a silver blade.

They have the smarts, the resources, and the manpower to run shit. What they've been working on is building consent and trust. The strategy so far is working out well for them.

What good is sovereignty when we can have more power and prosperity by joining forces with our european brothers?

If you're happy with the trade-off then I hope it works out for you. Although I'm not sure how you or your country gain power.

If you're happy with the trade-off then I hope it works out for you. Although I'm not sure how you or your country gain power.

voltron-transformation1-o.gif

Last edited:

Lol the "European brothers" have spent at least 2000 years trying to massacre each other. Whats so different now?

Trump is gonna go down as the president of the universe at this rate. Not only is he Making America Great Again, but he forced the EU to pull up it's bootstraps and get a back bone. How can anyone hate this guy? Because he calls people names?

Lol the "European brothers" have spent at least 2000 years trying to massacre each other. Whats so different now?
Who else would they massacre? For 2000 years everything but EVROPA was irrelevant.

Its different the moment we decide its different.

Last edited:
Who else would they massacre? For 2000 years everything but EVROPA was irrelevant.

And now you're being invaded. Congrats - y'all went from being the super predators to being the prey.

Back