The Biggest Super Fight Petchyindee

Close fight. Any of you watching? Do you think it would have been a draw if Puernkon hadn't tossed Kumandoi in the 5th round?

I never know with muay thai scoring but I was liking Puenkon's performance, to me it looked like he was waiting out the decision already going into the 5th

Last edited:
I watched....I never know with muay thai scoring but I was liking Puenkon's performance, to me it looked like he was waiting out the decision already going into the 5th.
I dunno man. Intuitively i thought it was close going in to the 5th round. When Puernkon dumped Kumandoi for the first time i thought Puernkon was leading, then after the 2nd dump i thought it was over. Maybe i missed something in the 4th round

Superbank jump kicking Saeksan in the face. haha

49-47 all three judges for Saeksan

All three judges 49-47 to Saeksan

I dunno man. Intuitively i thought it was close going in to the 5th round. When Puernkon dumped Kumandoi for the first time i thought Puernkon was leading, then after the 2nd dump i thought it was over. Maybe i missed something in the 4th round

more likely I missed something...I was probably paying more attention to Puenkon as I'm much more familiar with him than Kumandoi. I'm enjoying his style, only Prajanchai was able to shut him down when they fought at even weight but in other fights he's been looking great IMO.

it was very close going into 5th

Hopefully someone ripped the stream I wanna check this out after work.

Was Timo filming too?

^different camera angle on muay thai daily, even thought I like the wide angle.

i would love to see muangthai get another crack at saeksan. Hopefully someone will put that fight together again soon. It would be really kickass if we could also get super bank vs sangmanee again as well

At what time ECT do the fights start today?

SiamFightNews says 18:30 i'm guessing it's thai time? Would be 13:30 ECT i guess

where do u guys sit when you go to stadiums ?
I feel a bit hustled when I pay 2500 and sit with all the farangs

Big fights tonight!
Watch live

I love that they have fb streams. I'm fine without the english commentary and all but i just wish you could hear the sound of each strike that lands. Would be epic

I like how the viewers are basically all gamblers.

Back