The Biggest Liberal Hypocrisy?

I got a similar one: Liberals think that midgets should have full citizenship rights and should be allowed to buy gum at the store, but not a single liberal NBA GM has selected a midget to play for them. Curse those handsome, hypocritical devils!

A midget would obviously have no functionality playing basketball against people 3-4 times their height, I think everyone would agree with that, but do you think liberals would say that people struggling with mental illness shouldn't hold political office, or be trusted to make important decisions? I doubt that very much, so that's a pretty stupid comparison.

A midget would obviously have no functionality playing basketball against people 3-4 times their height, I think everyone would agree with that, but do you think liberals would say that people struggling with mental illness shouldn't hold political office, or be trusted to make important decisions? I doubt that very much, so that's a pretty stupid comparison.

Depends on the nature of the illness, doesn't it? I don't think we necessarily want a senile and delusional president, though I certainly support medical care for and decent behavior toward the senile and delusional.

Also, I think most 20-30-year-old midgets would be better basketball players than Trump is a president.

senile and delusional president

Neither of those are mental illness strictly speaking, though? Senility is a physical deterioration and both are possible side effects of several different mental illnesses.

But let's say the delusional side was caused by schizophrenia. Would it be right to label all schizophrenics as unqualified to hold high positions where important decisions would be made? Even if there was evidence that medication could remove the symptoms?

Doesn't seem right to me. It's a clear hypocrisy of the left.

Neither of those are mental illness strictly speaking, though? Senility is a physical deterioration and both are possible side effects of several different mental illnesses.

But let's say the delusional side was caused by schizophrenia. Would it be right to label all schizophrenics as unqualified to hold high positions where important decisions would be made? Even if there was evidence that medication could remove the symptoms?

Hypothetically, yes, if someone had a condition that could be treated by medication which they were taking, that's no problem. Obviously, that doesn't apply here, though. Whatever the fuck is wrong with Trump--what causes him to constantly say untrue shit, be unable to focus on a subject long enough to finish a sentence, and not be able to learn enough about any major issue to avoid obvious bluffing--it is not being treated effectively.

Women rights and Islam.
Also add to that gay rights, free speech, freedom of religion, and on and on. Islam is really anti-liberal so it's a head scratcher to see liberals defend it, other than the freedom of religion of course. IMO it should be treated the same way liberals treat racism. You have a right to be racist and I'd fight for that right, but they're racist scumbags.

Weird how many people are talking about an alleged love affair with Islam. That's not based on anything real.

Lol, the left in my country just passed legislation criminalizing people who criticize Islam, you may want to edit this intellectually dishonest piece of shit troll post Jack.

Lol, the left in my country just passed legislation criminalizing people who criticize Islam, you may want to edit this intellectually dishonest piece of shit troll post Jack.

LOL! Not buying into cartoonish mischaracterizations by partisans isn't dishonest trolling, chum.

I noticed one lately...

Mental illness.

On one hand, they preach tolerance and acceptance for those with mental illness. They rally for more funding for mental illness treatment and awareness. Mentally ill people are just as capable as anyone else, they just need our understanding and support.

On the other hand... Trump is unfit to be president because he's clearly mentally ill!
God damn you're an idiot. No offense.

Depends on the nature of the illness, doesn't it? I don't think we necessarily want a senile and delusional president, though I certainly support medical care for and decent behavior toward the senile and delusional.

Also, I think most 20-30-year-old midgets would be better basketball players than Trump is a president.
tumblr_mgzqynXsWZ1rm15k4o1_500.gif

Source?
I don't believe you.
Canada isn't a real country anyway.

You hear so many liberals spouting off things like gender equality, the wage gap, transgenderism, homosexuality, etc.

Am I the only one that really sees the huge hypocrisy there?

By arguing that people can be born the "wrong" gender or "choose" their gender, does that not imply that all of their gender-based arguments, like inequality and the wage gap, are made irrelevant by their own arguments regarding transgenderism?

You can't have it both ways. Is identifying with a certain gender a choice? If so, why not just opt to identify as a male if we're so "privileged"?

two corinthians

oh wait

you said LIBERAL hypocrisy. my bad. good thread. interesting. havent seen it yet this week.

I know this was meant to be a conservative circle jerk thread, but one thing that always seemed hypocritcal to me is the American left's position on guns.

But to be fair that seems to be more of a city vs country thing rather than left vs right

The strangest relationship ever is between liberals and Muslims.
They are one big contradiction.

Asks everyone but himself to make sacrifices in the way one lives

Public school for you, private school for him
Taxes for you, loopholes for him
Carbon taxes for you, private jet for him
No guns for you, armed guards for him
Open borders for you, walled mansion for him

Last edited:
I dont see liberal and leftist as being the same thing anymore. I think the biggest leftist hypocrisy is Islam. It is also an issue, unlike transgenderism, has the potential to kill incalculable amounts of human suffering and death.

honestly it's mostly conservatives that obsess about transgenders

it's almost as if they don't appreciate chicks packing meat

Still not seeing any that apply to me which is good.

The biggest hypocrisy is probably defending/promoting Islam while defending women's rights and feminism. Sweden is a perfect example of this. They promote two things which are antithetical towards one another.

Its like the defense of guns because most gun owners are fairly responsible, most muslims are fairly reasonable.
Of course people can't steal another's religion and use it to kill people.

Back