The Biggest Card of the Summer is soon Are you rooting for Daniel Cormier vs Jon Jones

Pick one

• Total voters

Threetrees

He/Him
@plutonium
Reaction score
Pick a side
don't be a pansy about it

Are you rooting for Jon to get his life back, or the Incredulous One to finally claim the number one spot

I'll go with Jones.

May not like him outside the octagon.

But inside, he's the GOAT.

Fact.

13bfa584d2653f4679e4ad5d6af2e865.jpg

I'm not rooting for either of them but can't see any way DC wins it.

Jon Jones all day errry day baby!

Going for DC but thinks Jones wins

Going for Maia but thinks Twood wins

I'll go with DC not that I'm super invested in it. It'll be fun to see him win.

Going for DC but thinks Jones wins

Going for Maia but thinks Twood wins

i want dc to win but even tho jones got usadad i still think hes too much of a scumbag to lose

i also want maia to win but i cant call that one either way. maias jitz are as much of an x factor at this stage as tyrons well spoken-ness

I honestly don't think there is a LHW on the roster that I would be rooting for DC to beat.

I want DC to win, but Jones to ultimately win the rubber match. I like a good story

It's hard to choose a side. I'm not being a pansy, but...

It's hard to root for a guy who said "I don't know why God put me in this spot, but everything happens for a reason bla bla bla" after the car inccident, the drugs and all that shit. No, dude, God did not put you there, you did it yourself. Also, it's hard to root for a Christian with tattoes.

And it's hard to root for a guy who seems so desperate and jealous when confronted with Jones. DC does not understand why people like Jones better and he is frustrated because of this. He trains hard, he is the good guy, the family guy, no parties, no drugs, no peds... and he does not understand why people favor the drugs & prostitutes & parties guy. He keeps saying "you cokehead, you junkie, you bla bla", but he seems so desperate when he says it.

But I am expecting a good fight. Jones is clearly the favorite. He is the better fighter. But, who knows, his last 4 fights were won by a decision and he is not the same guy as he was when he fought Rua or Machida. Also, DC is getting older and fatter.

I would like to see a double KO, like Fedor vs Mitrione, but both of them remaining on the floor. In the 5th round.

giphy.webp

I never thought I'd say it, but I am happy Jones is back. DC is boring.

Rooting for DC because who doesn't love a compelling trilogy.

I can't see Jones losing this. I want to go for DC, but I got to go for Jones.

Back