the Best Videogame Console you ever played?

panzer723

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What is the best Video game Console you ever played?

Mine is:
1.Snes
2.PS1
3.Dreamcast

There can be only one.

latest

snes and n64. i played more goldeneye in my early teen years that it's basically a big blur of nothing but bond and remote mines.

but snes had the amazing rpgs. games like final fantasy series, chrono trigger, secret of mana. that shit was the shit. and then there was ogre battle, my god what a game.

and shortly after n64 came starcraft, and fuck me. i never had a chance to not play video games, that was just the fuckin gold era of video games.

I had a sega genesis as a kid while most kids had Nintendo. It was the only console I had so it’s the best one by default. Played so much Sonic on that shit. This one football game where different creatures played each other and smashed each other into pieces when tackling was fun.

PS2 is probably my favorite console although N64 is a very close 2nd. It was the first true multiplayer console (more than 2 meaning). Games were built around that feature (Mario Kart 64, Goldeneye, Smash Brothers to name a few). It was an era of playing games with people sitting next to you as opposed to being far far away from each other.

Don't make me choose!

If I had to choose only 3 it would be

1.Dreamcast - Shenmue 1&2, Jet Set Radio, Ikaruga etc.,
2.N64 - WWF No Mercy, WCW/NWO Revenge, Conker, Banjo Kazooie, Mario Kart 64, Super Mario 64 etc.,
3.OG Xbox - KOTOR 1&2, Jade Empire, Morrowind, Fable etc.,

PS3- fallout 3-nv, skyrim, gta5, infamous, tlou, red dead, GoW, CoD MW1-2, just to name a few.

PS2-another amazing library

N64
Xbox
NES

I had a sega genesis as a kid while most kids had Nintendo. It was the only console I had so it’s the best one by default. Played so much Sonic on that shit. This one football game where different creatures played each other and smashed each other into pieces when tackling was fun.
Mutant league football. It was the shit.

Mutant league football. It was the shit.
Shit, you're right. That's the one
mutant2.jpeg

Shit was so much fun. Loved how some of their heads popped off when you tackled them. There was also the moon field where you could push other players off the edge lol

Xbox 360. Huge jump in gaming, online became easy and worked well. Also I had the money to get the best games. Didn't feel left out or like I was getting in late.

Shit, you're right. That's the one
mutant2.jpeg

Shit was so much fun. Loved how some of their heads popped off when you tackled them. There was also the moon field where you could push other players off the edge lol
Yeah, I loved that game. They also had a Mutant League Hockey, which had potential, but wasn't nearly as good.

Most of the great SNES games still hold up well.

Back