The best thing that has happened thanks to USADA...

Of course spider fans want him juiced to the gills... He can't win fights any other way. Hard to be a fan of a clean journeyman that gets crushed by Japanese welterweights.

Is fanboys flip-flopping on their stance regarding PEDs, especially Anderson's fanboys.

Before he popped twice, they were all bragging about how Anderson managed to beat a steroid fueled Chael Sonnen, with a broken rib, and outclass TRT users in Vitor, Hendo and Marquardt. After the pop, they decided to cling onto the hope that their hero just used them to heal his broken leg, but Andy decided to go with the now infamous dick pills excuse, burying himself further down in the eyes of actual sane people.

But everyone kinda forgot about that whole debacle after a few years, until he once again popped and proved to be a 100% confirmed cheat. Now, is that a bad thing? Depends on yout stance on PEDs, I don't really care about them now, just focus on the fights, but it seems like Andy's fans really dislike seeing him be categorised as a cheat, despite there being evidence confirming that.

USADA bless.

I've felt that almost all fighters (especially any in the top 20) are on steroids for quite awhile. All we see nowadays are the guys professional enough to beat their tests and the guys who are sloppy and get caught.

Pretending USADA has eliminated cheating is a joke. Cyborg is still passing her tests and her best training buddy is Gabi Garcia. Cyborg should fail drug tests just from making incidental contact with Gabi while they're training.

I'm more disappointed that Silva got caught so often in his final years, but even he is passing the large majority of his tests. Think about that for a minute. The guy who's popped 3x now is passing almost all of his tests. What does that say about the guys who are diligent enough to keep their drugs microdosed consistently or taking retirements so they only have to get tested a few months before they return (and not even that with a Lesnar style waiver).

This. Think about what PEDs are. Performance Enhancing Drugs. I mean who wants to see that? Who wants better performances? In fact I think fighters should be only allowed 4 hours of sleep the week of fight to really Performance Dehancing

Good for the fans but not fair for the fighters that choose to not take roids and keep their normal human being sized testicles along with their actual male sounding voice.

Then this man would be undisputed overlord triple GOAT...
1292093649463.jpg

I don't think the roids can help his chin

When you look down your nose at other peoples rambling you lose full field of perspective...

This is not the statement you release prior to dropping the hammer on a failed drug test...

Free JBJ so he can continue his sociopathic behavior and terrorizing the 205 division...
<{jackyeah}>
Novitzsky doesn't work for USADA, he works for the UFC. He's also the same guy who talked up the drug testing of Mayweather/McGregor, despite the fact that Mayweather was tested for all of 8 weeks and dictated when the testing began.

Novitzsky also made that statement before Jones' CSAC hearing. Jones also had his signature forged with regards to going over the USADA-required pamphlets pledging that he understands the rules, so he's probably in even worse shape than Mir was back in 2016 given that he lied in a signed USADA-document. He also had more samples tested than he had listed on his disclosed supplements' forms.

I've felt that almost all fighters (especially any in the top 20) are on steroids for quite awhile. All we see nowadays are the guys professional enough to beat their tests and the guys who are sloppy and get caught.

Pretending USADA has eliminated cheating is a joke. Cyborg is still passing her tests and her best training buddy is Gabi Garcia. Cyborg should fail drug tests just from making incidental contact with Gabi while they're training.

I'm more disappointed that Silva got caught so often in his final years, but even he is passing the large majority of his tests. Think about that for a minute. The guy who's popped 3x now is passing almost all of his tests. What does that say about the guys who are diligent enough to keep their drugs microdosed consistently or taking retirements so they only have to get tested a few months before they return (and not even that with a Lesnar style waiver).

Underrated post.

Been saying the same things.

Popular opinion on Sherdog is shaped my popular fighter's fanbois, and most of them got busted, suddenly PED use isn't so bad.

Lol at anyone thinking a top 20 athlete in any sport is clean. They're all still on PED's.

If fans truly wanted a 'natural' sport, they would have to get rid of surgery, medication, and anything in the diet which isn't fruit, meat and vegetables.

Why should dudes born with shit immune systems get to cheat the system with flu meds?

The only reason a line ever got drawn with steroids is because companies like USADA can profit. The head of the org earns more than 99.9% of fighters.

If fans truly wanted a 'natural' sport, they would have to get rid of surgery, medication, and anything in the diet which isn't fruit, meat and vegetables.

Lets all get ridiculous.

It's either a competitive/financial battle between gyms who can afford/create the best gear, and willing to experiment with the newest unproven Mexican drugs, or completely pure babies that never had a artificial flavour.

It's one or the other. No middle ground allowed.

Lets all get ridiculous.

It's either a competitive/financial battle between gyms who can afford/create the best gear, and willing to experiment with the newest unproven Mexican drugs, or completely pure babies that never had a artificial flavour.

It's one or the other. No middle ground allowed.
Training 5+ hours a day isn't natural. Having 200+ lb muscle mass in a sport with huge cardio requirements isn't natural. Getting kicked in the head isn't natural... But somehow they have to compete naturally. To be honest, the outrageous statement is saying they can do it clean.

Training 5+ hours a day isn't natural. Having 200+ lb muscle mass in a sport with huge cardio requirements isn't natural. Getting kicked in the head isn't natural... But somehow they have to compete naturally. To be honest, the outrageous statement is saying they can do it clean.

Those are not requirements for MMA. Nobody is forcing these guys to do this.

There is a healthy middle ground and it needs to be explored and examined.

No PED use is silly. A setting that encourages fucking with your body chemistry just to be competitive is a lot more silly.

dude what the fuck is up with ur signature, been meaning to ask u since i always see it
dude what the fuck is up with ur signature, been meaning to ask u since i always see it

Just came across it in this thread and figured "why not?" I guess the point was someone posted his picture so he was saying I gives no fucks. I just thought it was funny.

Just came across it in this thread and figured "why not?" I guess the point was someone posted his picture so he was saying I gives no fucks. I just thought it was funny.
got it now lol. i always see ur posts and always forget to reply to you and ask. i've been seeing it pretty much everyday on here lol

Fuck USADA.

They have no right taking away fighters' freedom to use PEDs. If anything, they should feed PEDs to all fighters, referees and judges so these guys can fight back! PEDs are a necessary defence against a tyrannical Dana White!

Screw it, let's go back to open weight tournaments with no testing held on international waters with no stinking commissions to appease.

I want all the TrT fighters bacm!

Chael,Vitor,Anderson,Hendo.

They put good fights.

Why didn't you just make the title - Let discuss Anderson's roid usage ?

USADA is every bit as corrupt at the AC’s or IOC...

CA$H still drives the train gentlemen

Watch as they allow Jon Jones to marinate a bit before he gets a slap on the wrist for “tainted supplements...”

all because he’s a needle mover
Because that's exactly what they didn't do last time.

Back