The best thing about the Fox deal ending is ...

I don't really like female interviewers in sports In general. Men are already fucking savages,but mma guys are like the ultimate savages and then you throw these succulent salmon morsels covered in honey at a bunch of kodiak bears on purpose and everybody gotta pretend and behave.

Patrice!

<{1-7}>

I'm actually unhappy it is leaving Fox Sports. I will not be buying ESPN's streaming service for $4.99 a month. They don't currently have enough content for me to even put $5 a month out and I love drinking and watching sports. I'll stick to the 5 ESPN channels I get through cable now.

Hopefully no more Dominick Cruz
Hmmm how you gonna get rid of him when he is going to be again the bantamweight champ ? also i dont think getting rid of the GOAT ANALYST is a good move.

Hmmm how you gonna get rid of him when he is going to be again the bantamweight champ ? also i dont think getting rid of the GOAT ANALYST is a good move.
How they gonna take the mic away from him w his elusive evasive maneuvers

What is the best thing about the Fox deal ending and the move to ESPN?

I'll start: no more Megan Olivi.

All the signed on talent will probably be released from their Fox contracts to follow the UFC.

I don't really like female interviewers in sports In general. Men are already fucking savages,but mma guys are like the ultimate savages and then you throw these succulent salmon morsels covered in honey at a bunch of kodiak bears on purpose and everybody gotta pretend and behave.
Incels (a portmanteau of involuntary celibates) are members of an online subculture[1][2] who define themselves as unable to find a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one, a state they describe as inceldom.[3] Self-identified incels are mostly white, male, and heterosexual.[4][5][6] Discussions in incel forums are often characterized by resentment, misanthropy,[1] self-pity,[7] self-loathing,[8] misogyny, racism, a sense of entitlement to sex, and the endorsement of violence against sexually active people.[5][6][9][10][11] The Southern Poverty Law Center described the subculture as "part of the online male supremacist ecosystem" that is included in their list of hate groups.[12][13] At least four mass murders, resulting in 45 deaths, have been committed in North America by people who have either self-identified as incels or who had mentioned incel-related names and writings in their private writings or Internet postings. Incel communities have been criticized by the media and researchers for being misogynist, encouraging violence, as well as spreading extremist views and radicalizing their members.[2][4][14][15]

Good lord I hope Stephen Smith won't be doing UFC, it will be awful if its him, can't stand the guy.

Hopefully stronger free fight cards. You can tell UFC is not giving FOX too many big fights lately.

Incels (a portmanteau of involuntary celibates) are members of an online subculture[1][2] who define themselves as unable to find a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one, a state they describe as inceldom.[3] Self-identified incels are mostly white, male, and heterosexual.[4][5][6] Discussions in incel forums are often characterized by resentment, misanthropy,[1] self-pity,[7] self-loathing,[8] misogyny, racism, a sense of entitlement to sex, and the endorsement of violence against sexually active people.[5][6][9][10][11] The Southern Poverty Law Center described the subculture as "part of the online male supremacist ecosystem" that is included in their list of hate groups.[12][13] At least four mass murders, resulting in 45 deaths, have been committed in North America by people who have either self-identified as incels or who had mentioned incel-related names and writings in their private writings or Internet postings. Incel communities have been criticized by the media and researchers for being misogynist, encouraging violence, as well as spreading extremist views and radicalizing their members.[2][4][14][15]
Ahahahaha I see I struck a fuckin bitch nerve
Bro I fuckin loooooooove women. I just think them interviewing bloody savages backstage as a bit forced. So please back off the wikipedia attacks,I might break into a sweat at any moment!!!

Ahahahaha I see I struck a fuckin bitch nerve
Bro I fuckin loooooooove women. I just think them interviewing bloody savages backstage as a bit forced. So please back off the wikipedia attacks,I might break into a sweat at any moment!!!

You god damned fookin' incel. Make me sick, mate.

I know they wanna mix things up,just for the golly heck of it. If interviewing athletes and full contact fighters is what women like megan and the rest really wanna do,more power to em but are they really gonna do a better job than Rogan or other fighters like Brian stann or even Paul Felder who know exactly what it's like? They could even used miesha Tate had she not left. Maybe they shoulda thought of that. I feel like with the rest of then its something "outside" of mma and it's not as good as what we could have got. Plenty of outside journalists and so on who could bring a different perspective.

I love how people call me an incel,bring it on!!! I'm one of wmma's biggest supporters. I legit think joanna,and shevchenkos are more talented than alot of Male fighters. So stick it up your ass.

Quote Patrice of all people and get called an incel

{<jordan}

Patrice is the king of dick slingers

It's hilarious man. They dont gotta agree w me that's ok,but they are way off the mark with their shitty kneejerk sjw terminology.

Back