The best result tonight for the 170lbs division

The Invisible

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Is a TKO/KO win for Darren Till tonight. I mean, NOBODY wants to see Thompson fight Woodley for the 3th time EVER AGAIN!

This fight is not a WW fight.

iT should have zero bearing on the WW rankings, even if Wonderboy loses he still is #1 in my eyes.

Fuck anyone who doesnt make weight because there tryin to cut to much.

Is a TKO/KO win for Darren Till tonight. I mean, NOBODY wants to see Thompson fight Woodley for the 3th time EVER AGAIN!
I am still pretty sure Thompson won the first two.

“I ain’t no welterweight,” . “I’m a light heavyweight in the welterweight division. It should be illegal, what I’m doing. The UFC should ban it but they can’t because I do it naturally and I do it professionally, and no one can do a fucking thing about it.”

This fight is not a WW fight.

iT should have zero bearing on the WW rankings, even if Wonderboy loses he still is #1 in my eyes.

Fuck anyone who doesnt make weight because there tryin to cut to much.

So this fight should be treated differently than every other recent fight when someone missed weight?

So this fight should be treated differently than every other recent fight when someone missed weight?
Not really. I mean, after the fan kick back resulting in Dern getting removed from the rankings after getting initially ranked after winning a fight she didn’t make weight for, a precedent could be said to have been set.

The best result is for wonderboy to wheel kick his ass into the185lb division and then feed him to yoel, i wuvv yuu dernnn till

if till wins thats shit for WW. dude cant make weight, and is taking out the number 1 contender. cant give him a title shot but now theres no number one

as an usman fan i almost like it but nah bro

I long for the day that somsone takes the title off Tyron "borefest" Woodley

Back